VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Hey guys. Can anyone tell, is ep 5 contain all previous episode or I have to download ep 1-4 first then the 5th episode ?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip! I rarely play with the sound on unless it's immersive or seems important. I actually had the sound on and turned it off because those "door closes" type of sound effective get annoying imo. But that's a clever game mechanic that I like.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks for the tip! I rarely play with the sound on unless it's immersive or seems important. I actually had the sound on and turned it off because those "door closes" type of sound effective get annoying imo. But that's a clever game mechanic that I like.
I played with sound off, too. And sneaked a look at the script for the computer password and then looked at the pictures of the diary and figured that the diary should be opened first, since the password is in there. Then found diary's code in the script and cheated it open.
But I couldn't figure out how the MC could ever come up with a random 3 digit code without any clue anywhere. Brute forcing would take up to a thousand tries :rolleyes:.
So I actually read the WT to find out about the sounds being the clue, switched my speakers on and opened it the right way. :winkytongue:
It's really a very cool solution implemented in this game, opening it the safe cracker way :biggrin:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's really a very cool solution implemented in this game, opening it the safe cracker way :biggrin:
My favorite games are the ones that make me feel clever. That's why I miss the old AIF style. There are a lot of VNs I truly enjoy, but when a game implements a few puzzles--with rewards!--I get a lot more interested.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, there should be a warning in the OP that sound is required to play this game.
Had I known that, I would have been able to figure out the solution myself.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I don't really like the new layout of the game. Makes it unplayable to me. Amazing art tho!

R

RWaites

Hey guys. Can anyone tell, is ep 5 contain all previous episode or I have to download ep 1-4 .1first then the 5th episode ?
1-4 is schoice based progression which can be played if you want but has no effect on 5 which although continuing on from 4.1 can be played as a stand alone saves from 1-4.1 will not work in 5 therefore choices made will not be impllemennted

Reactions: Gromul

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
1-4 is schoice based progression which can be played if you want but has no effect on 5 which although continuing on from 4.1 can be played as a stand alone saves from 1-4.1 will not work in 5 therefore choices made will not be impllemennted
Thx, bro. It really help. Now i'll download it

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Did I misunderstand the dev that he said they would try to implement 1-4 choices in future updates?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
I don't understand how you guys can say the older code was better, are we looking at the same thing?!
I believe you can do a lot with variables only and in the end it depends much more if I want or not to commit in a specific path rather than the code itself.
You'll be asked the choice you've made in the previous episodes when it matter.
Thanks for the feedback!

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes