VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
They are in separate folders, aren`t they (1-4 in one folder and 5 another) ??? Try to delete 5 folder and play ch. 1-4 first, and when it ends, play ch. 5 !!! Remember that you can`t use saves from 1-4 when you start ch. 5, no matter what, so your previous choises don`t matter at ch. 5 !!
I was assuming that @TabooGood would have separated the folders for the different games. I don't think chapters 1 - 4 would have loaded if they were all in the same folder? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
I was assuming that @TabooGood would have separated the folders for the different games. I don't think chapters 1 - 4 would have loaded if they were all in the same folder? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
The folders are indeed separated, I'm going to try to redownload and install it when I have time

R

RWaites Jnr

Information update
Hey,
I'll use this post to give you infos on the progress of the current episode, so you can check it from time to time. (I wont notify edits for inbox spam reason)

The payment method is now set "per month" wich mean I will focus on much faster update. We will see how it goes this month but the end goal is 1 episode = 3 weeks

So if you have any questions on the timeline, just post it here and I'll try to answer.

Progress:

-Storyline is done.

-Script part one is done.

-Render half of part one is done, will go faster now that the story line is finished

ZAZARAZA

Jun 10, 2017

Information update
Hey,
I'll use this post to give you infos on the progress of the current episode, so you can check it from time to time. (I wont notify edits for inbox spam reason)

The payment method is now set "per month" wich mean I will focus on much faster update. We will see how it goes this month but the end goal is 1 episode = 3 weeks

So if you have any questions on the timeline, just post it here and I'll try to answer.

Progress:

-Storyline is done.

-Script part one is done.

-Render half of part one is done, will go faster now that the story line is finished
This task is not for one person, quantity to the detriment of quality.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
From now on, I'm going to treat "does this game have ntr?" and "please add ntr" as TROLL POSTS and I will delete them without notice.

Look at the tags? Does it say "ntr"? NO.
Does the first post (OP) discuss ntr as a genre or future genre? NO.
Is there a public post on Madek's Patreon stating there will be ntr? NO.

This took me 1 minute to do and now I know there is NO NTR. And I don't even bother asking. You know why? Because people who ask that KNOW it is troll bait. I don't see any other reason for it. Stop asking about NTR.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
From now on, I'm going to treat "does this game have ntr?" and "please add ntr" as TROLL POSTS and I will delete them without notice.

Look at the tags? Does it say "ntr"? NO.
Does the first post (OP) discuss ntr as a genre or future genre? NO.
Is there a public post on Madek's Patreon stating there will be ntr? NO.

This took me 1 minute to do and now I know there is NO NTR. And I don't even bother asking. You know why? Because people who ask that KNOW it is troll bait. I don't see any other reason for it. Stop asking about NTR.
Well, unless you have noticed the trend... A LOT of games get posts by the NTR happy guys asking for it. Not saying i really care as they can have their games... But yeah seems thay are out fishing for more fap material.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully its not the moment when she sees mc's cock the first time :coldsweat:

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
torrent link leads to Russian more then suspicious page which opens tons of pop ups, and access denied. No thank you. Not in the mood for 10 minutes of cleaning poorly written viruses and miners :p

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes