VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Hmm I wonder why your project didn't take off as much as planned... Anyway good luck with your next game, with this attitude you'll need it :)
To be honest I had other plans for this week, I'd like to move on and work on the next project, I have tons of ideas and I'm super excited about it.
And yes of course I had to give a release date, if I'm wrong who the fuck cares? It's the last episode of the serie, I believe the majority just want a proper ending even if it means delay.Improvising an early end takes time even more when you're trying to be somewhat realistic.
There is no point to create unnecessary drama, if you care about this game then good news for you, the dev gives a shit and takes time to do things good.
Trust me I'd like to give correct release dates and create faster content, that's the point of making another game, I talked about it in my previous post.

D

Deleted member 1050319

When Madek says it's coming out Saturday/Sunday you can be 100% sure it's coming out Sunday night 11:55pm or something. If it's coming out Sunday at all. This is not meant to be offensive, but apparently it's how things work for him
And if you are not a Patreon you'll have to wait and see if anyone leaks it here

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Such a good game for starters but is it supposed to stop with You and The Mom in bed after the pillow fight? When is the next update?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Alright, I never just poke my head into a thread and start spouting for a game that's been going on as long as this one, but I'm making an exception here.

I never gave this a second look almost entire because of the header/banner image. It gives no indication of how well done the renders are and how visually smooth the interface is. All I've done in the game is the initial talk with the sister in her room and I'm floored that I've continually passed on this.

For the love of God, somebody change that banner.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
Two weeks from the start of work on the completion of the game "Two Weeks"...
I have a little hope "maybe today...":unsure:
pfff, seriously? today?! let's hope for the end of the week or maybe year, hm? because this is the fkn problem, issue or whatever devs say of this wonderfull game - the infamous "i need more time..." curse

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
pfff, seriously? today?! let's hope for the end of the week or maybe year, hm? because this is the fkn problem, issue or whatever devs say of this wonderfull game - the infamous "i need more time..." curse
Or maybe we should just be more patient and wait until the dev is ready to release it. We should consider ourselves lucky that the dev IS adding an end, he could have said 'fuck it, this game is no longer in development, i'm starting a new game'. Because that's what most other devs do. Oh and this 'fkn problem' you mention, that's a non-issue, I mean, we do get the game for FREE.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Well, in that case you maybe should post your complaint on Patreon to make yourself heard.
Why? As you can see the dev is very active in this thread and you can also reach a much wider audience than on patreon alone. I'm also a patreon and I like to discuss certain topics here rather than there. I think the people on this forum who enjoy the game and are not patreons also have a right to know that the dev is a slacker when it comes to developing this game and especially giving out "release dates" he never meets. Thats not meant to be insulting, it's just the truth I've experienced over the last couple of months.

We should consider ourselves lucky that the dev IS adding an end, he could have said 'fuck it, this game is no longer in development
I think your expectations are way too low. There are many people who invested in this project with the expectation to see a fully developed game with preferably 14 episodes. Alright, the dev is cutting it now but the least he can do for his paying audience is to make a proper ending. If you had a subscription for a newspaper and they were shutting everything down out of nowhere you'd be pissed and surely expect them to make at least a final issue. If your money has no value to you, then maybe you're not the right person to complain about all this

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why? As you can see the dev is very active in this thread and you can also reach a much wider audience than on patreon alone. I'm also a patreon and I like to discuss certain topics here rather than there. I think the people on this forum who enjoy the game and are not patreons also have a right to know that the dev is a slacker when it comes to developing this game and especially giving out "release dates" he never meets. Thats not meant to be insulting, it's just the truth I've experienced over the last couple of months.
Because this forum/thread is supposed to be about this VN not about the Dev's work ethics. Dev's worth ethics has nothing to do with the VN. Why would you need to reach a wider audience? Saying the dev is lazy isn't going to effect people who are going to try the VN for free anyway. I see no point bringing it up here.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Because this forum/thread is supposed to be about this VN not about the Dev's work ethics. Dev's worth ethics has nothing to do with the VN. Why would you need to reach a wider audience? Saying the dev is lazy isn't going to effect people who are going to try the VN for free anyway. I see no point bringing it up here.
The dev and his work ethic are part of this project, isn't he? I'm pretty sure that his work ethics are also a big reason why this
game never took off and also why it's beeing cancelled now. I couldn't care less about all this, but I really liked the game, its pacing, the visuals and the overall "real" feeling. Why do you and some others alway try to cut off criticism by saying it doesn't belong in this forum? This forum is free, it's about adult games and sometimes also about the devs because they CREATE these games and are part of it. If Madek just put out a decent amount of content once a month OR met his own release dates (nobody cares about a 2 or 3 day delay) nobody would give a shit about his work ethics. Don't you get the point?

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The dev and his work ethic are part of this project, isn't he? I'm pretty sure that his work ethics are also a big reason why this
game never took off and also why it's beeing cancelled now. I couldn't care less about all this, but I really liked the game, its pacing, the visuals and the overall "real" feeling. Why do you and some others alway try to shut off criticism by saying it doesn't belong in this forum? This forum is free, it's about adult games and sometimes also about the devs because they CREATE these games and are part of it. If Madek just put out a decent amount of content once a month OR met his own release dates (nobody cares about a 2 or 3 day delay) nobody would give a shit about his work ethics. Don't you get the point?
I think there's a difference between factual criticism and venting (and btw. calling a dev "slacker" isn't "the truth", it's just an opinion).
I have no problem with people discussing a dev's work ethics as long as they keep it constructive.
I just don't see the point of people complaining over and over again without adding any value to their complaints.

If you don't like a dev's work ethics and he seems unwilling to change them, don't support him - and if you don't support him (= you are not a patron), he owes you nothing.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes