VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Bullshit. Kitchen, dressing room and other places identical like in other games, Writing is so silly and boring. It feels like this game is done of necessity rather than passion. 2/10.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I do think renders, characters depth, story and other things are good.
But the game itself is bad, split in two part, lack of choices and path, too linear overall and a litle bit too messy.
It's as simple as that.
Not bad for your first try:
+ Renders, Story, Characters etc.
- Not very good, as you recognized is Coding

I didn´t feel episode 6 to be rushed. You still managed to improvise after your decision to end this game on a good way. Unfortunately I want now more than before (What happens the morning after the last scene with the mother? etc. ). Good job (y)

Do you do all alone or is there someone who does the coding? I would recommend you to work with someone. You´ll do everything about rendering, Story and the other one is doing the coding and implementation the way, you want the game to be.

All in all, I´d say a good, promising, messy start for you. I´ll keep an eye on you.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Bullshit. Kitchen, dressing room and other places identical like in other games,
You need to understand that the vast majority of the developers are not creating their own assets. So it's completely understandable if the assets are same with other games. You're free to not like the game, but citing same asset usage is not really a valid reason.

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
You need to understand that the vast majority of the developers are not creating their own assets. So it's completely understandable if the assets are same with other games. You're free to not like the game, but citing same asset usage is not really a valid reason.
Don't explain me obvious dude. I'm not child early in puberty, I have long experience with games in general and adult games as well. Yes, it's my opinion and I free to state that, but it's clearly not for my brains, why create same old bull.... over and over and over again. But... if someone's enjoying I guess it's fine.

Reactions: birdienam

ZeroToleranc

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to get a longer scene in garden cabin. Cause I see in files there are more renders? In my playthrough we've just got in there, do stuff, go away. And in renders it seems like there are more build-up

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I reached the end, the animation of sex with mom did not appear, maybe there is still some problem.
Load the fixed version (mom animation worked and photoshoots), and when I started this episode, I loaded my last save in previous episode (end sceen of ep5) and no bugs what so ever (names are the same as ep5) !!!! Nice update imho. (y)(y)(y)

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Shouldn't this be episode one now since you can't play the previous 5? And played this before think it took a big step back.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Wow ok played through half of it and quit, besides for the guys that want to bang their mom and sister and care about no actual scenario this game is messed up. First 5 ep were pretty good you were building up to it and now its bam. So IMO avoid this dont wate the time in downloading

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any sex animation with mom wouldn't load, even with the fixed version, was also unable to continue from a previous save.

But apart from those errors, I liked the last episode, the sex with sis should have played out, it sucks that Stan was cockblocking MC, but I really liked the last date with mom and the scene, apart from it being a little too short, probably due to the missing animation.

The ending though was way, way too abrupt. I really hope this won't be the end of their story.
I'm pretty sure mom will feel horrible, but the attraction between her and the mc is undeniable.

A new game, starting with the mc finding a way to return to his two loves earlier would be fantastic, mom dealing with the guilt, but unable to deny their feelings, sister maybe being jealous and MC finding a way to show the ladies that he loves them both.. so much potential.

And I have to say, that from the start I liked the look of the mother, sure, she looks a bit too fantastic to have kids this age, but she also doesn't look like she's 25 at the most, which a lot of the supposedly moms in these games look.

IchDerTester

Jul 4, 2018
Hi,
im new to this game and it looks like I'm not able to get every scene. I looked for a walkthrough in this thread but I clould only find a lot of requests for a walkthrough. Is there one? Could you guys help me to find it? :sneaky: I'm stuck in EP 1-4.
Thank you and Happy New Year

Reactions: jackoffonher
2.80 star(s) 59 Votes