VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This game has been pretty amateurish from the beginning so I feel I can share my honest opinion on the subject. ^-^
Do I think this is a shitshow? Kinda, but that's the same quality as the rest so you shouldn't be that surprised?!
This episode isn't rushed, I'm working on a "first time project" that I want to drop for so long, this is the result (lot of time and hard struggle).
Maybe I should have dropped it months ago but in the other hand I finished it even if it's not the quality I'd like.
I'm relieved and happy to finally throw this garbage, I couldn't have worked one more minute on this shit.
I'm taking that much time each update because I'm working on a fucking potato.
And yeah, you better not wait for me to fix this bug because indeed I don't work on this part.

! :)
You have classified your work as junk.
A pity you think so about your job
probably many people will no longer invest money in their work.
a developer who classifies his work as junk should not be taken seriously.
the game was good, but ended too premature because it did not achieve the success you expected
Icstor, IcCreations, MrDotsGames, Dark Silver, LewdLab, Luxee, all had a rough start and today are the best game developers.
success is not immediate.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Crashes during photoshoot at jacuzzi. Anyone able to get it to work or is this just broken?

dekmma

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
You have classified your work as junk.
A pity you think so about your job
probably many people will no longer invest money in their work.
a developer who classifies his work as junk should not be taken seriously.
the game was good, but ended too premature because it did not achieve the success you expected
Icstor, IcCreations, MrDotsGames, Dark Silver, LewdLab, Luxee, all had a rough start and today are the best game developers.
success is not immediate.
I do think renders, characters depth, story and other things are good.
But the game itself is bad, split in two part, lack of choices and path, too linear overall and a litle bit too messy.
It's as simple as that.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, fix worked after starting a new game. Thanks for the fix btw @thomasxlong.

Now that Jennifer scene was super disappointing. Is that really it for her? Photoshoot that is ruined by Stan, and a brief sex scene that is immediately interrupted? Such a good character wasted. Just a huge letdown imo.

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
I do think renders, characters depth, story and other things are good.
But the game itself is bad, split in two part, lack of choices and path, too linear overall and a litle bit too messy.
It's as simple as that.
It's your first game, you're learning. Your next game will be better. And the next best yet.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts
U

User_10739

Uploaded fixed version of Episode 6. Thanks @thomasxlong (it seems to work)

Also added my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Two Weeks [Ep. 1-6] [Madek] - Original Size: (1.25GB)

Squashed Download - PC (213MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manse

Jan 29, 2018
Squashed Download - PC (213MB): - - -
Thanks @Kasey !

Mega-link seems to point to the original, not squashed version.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sigh..wanted this but not with it all being broken up like this..needs to be all put into one game so it'll flow..not a bunch of unconnected episodes with disclaimers of "start a new game" "open console to rename"...this game has the derp...so..fuck it..i'll return if this game ever gets its shit together and stops being an idiot.

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I like the characters...just throwing it out there...How about your next project be "Another Two Weeks"? Use the knowledge you've gained to do it properly. Probably the last thing you want to hear right now, after staring at the same characters for hundreds of hours, but the project was gaining traction. Not even Incstor hit it out of the park right away. Keep your chin up, take a break and regroup! Don't let one failure demotivate you.

3 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about coding, now I'm nearing completion on my own project. I'm no pro, but I've learned the gist of it. Maybe take some time to learn coding before your next project. You've got a bunch of guys that will answer your questions on this forum in the 'programming' thread.

Some people freak out after trying to learn Daz and give up. You've shown your skills with your renders, no different with coding. It just takes time, a lot of patience...and coffee helps!

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes