VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Poisonous

Feb 18, 2020
thats my favourite VN,that got abbandoned:cry::mad:,that VN is one of the reasons i don,t play incomplete games/VNs also i check on gumdrops thread every week but he is so stubborn. i don,t know why people are supporting him(709 patrons) i think if people stop supporting him then maybe he will release an update otherwise theres no hope.
DF made me so mad that I will never support an unfinished project again. For example, I really like FILF but the Dev will never get my money until I see Mom gets balls deeped.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sex with sister. can i avoid that?
If you mean avoid the interruption then no, if you mean avoid the sex I'm not sure. People have have said there's no sex in the game, but I tried a few times and it always seems to happen (unless they just don't consider it enough for sex).

Reactions: davvero123

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The developer was getting frustrated with the game, so they made day six the end. The sister will kind of be back in a new game, if you want to see some preview images look back though the thread or at the .
will the MC from this game be back in the new game too?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Assuming the new game is still in development, given Madek has been silent for 2 months.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do walkthrough for this game since it seemed it needed one. Enjoy

Edit: Updated to Episodes 1-6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I just finished this and I am super sad it is so short :( does anyone know any other medium-long length games with a model that looks like Jennifer's?(I have a weakness for teens with blonde hair in a pony tail)
Check out "My Cute Roommate"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Two Weeks 2 isn't a new version of Two Weeks, the name was just made up by the uploader as it's just called demo.

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes