4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm stuck in front of the restrooms in the park. What need to do after?
Go to the entrance of the passage with the girls (Anny and Jenny) and enter.
If they are not following you, go back to where they are and click on their image in the top right of your screen and then tell them to follow you.

If you have already entered through the abandoned passage, go to the park with the girls following you.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
except if I miss many contents, it's seems really short? is it possible to unlock the gallery? I don't find the password for the secret folder on the phone too :(

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not sure if it's fixed yet but one dialogue with Bret in the restroom is blank in the English version and don't let you progress, if you switch to Brazilian you can get through it.

All in all it's a great upgrade, hopefully we can work for Bret in his workshop soon.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm not sure if it's fixed yet but one dialogue with Bret in the restroom is blank in the English version and don't let you progress, if you switch to Brazilian you can get through it.

All in all it's a great upgrade, hopefully we can work for Bret in his workshop soon.
Ill fix it

greono Do you know when you'll add the extra scenes with Storm? I really like her and want her to return soon
I have no prediction, but as soon as the content uses scenes in the alley again, I will emphasize the "girls". There's a lot of cool story there, who knows the player could become a pimp in the future?

Reactions: Some_Dude?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have no prediction, but as soon as the content uses scenes in the alley again, I will emphasize the "girls". There's a lot of cool story there, who knows the player could become a pimp in the future?
Surely it is a "natural" possibility with so many girls, guys and park around. Nevertheless, I hope also to see romantic route with Brett who completely losses his senses for our MC even while keeping his masculine form :cool:

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Ill fix it

You should do Pimp/boss if going the Male route or and do become a prostitute if feminine route with them

Akainu

May 2, 2017
I hope you make lots of scenes with Bret and Jimmy , I have been waiting this game for years , amazing characters and storyline (little bit long in the last game but still amazing) Cant wait to see jimmy and bret thanks for your work

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I hope we'll be able to give one of the pills to our dear sister and have some fun with her, maybe even call up our friend Ivan for a good time.

• I just jizzed my pants

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
The game for some reason is not detecting my save files as available to load when I reopen the game? Is there a way to fix this? Not really excited to replay tons of content just to get back to where I already was...

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes