4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The player will have control most of the time.
The first transformation will happen without choice;
Some others at certain points will also happen;
But the player will be able to choose how they wake up each morning, at least, I intend for it to be that way.
cant remember the name of the characters. but if you prevent the sister from being alone with the dude in the park. does it affect the text messages? and does it lock you out of a relationship with the blonde?

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
cant remember the name of the characters. but if you prevent the sister from being alone with the dude in the park. does it affect the text messages? and does it lock you out of a relationship with the blonde?
1) It will affect messages on Anny's cell phone.
2) It doesn't stop you from having a relationship with Jenny, but it will delay the process.

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
I don't know if I understand your question, but here we go.
There is no cheat planned to change the protagonist's appearance (and I don't think there will be).

And in case you are confused about the photo in the title, the protagonist has two faces, because at a certain point he will gain the ability to transform into a woman, this is the plot of this game and the previous versions that came out, so it doesn't matter if you choose Being gay, straight or bi in the game, you will inevitably become a woman (I just don't know if the protagonist will have control over this ability at some point, because in previous versions, this happened without warning).
Oh! Ok I was confused by the picture and the pink and blue symbols. Thank you haha

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
The player will have control most of the time.
The first transformation will happen without choice;
Some others at certain points will also happen;
But the player will be able to choose how they wake up each morning, at least, I intend for it to be that way.
Thank you for clarifying, my pink symbol suddenly shot up and I didn't want my character to change haha.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
I’m very glad that the game has been resumed and I hope that they won’t abandon it again and that updates will come out more often It’s bad that the system has remained the same, which is why it’s not clear how to get at least some content at all because some characteristics are missing, which is why the game just goes on, but you won’t see scenes because it’s not clear what actions are best to do
The same applies to passing the game, it’s just stupidly not clear what you need to choose to see the scenes, for example, in the screenshots you can see that there are scenes on the train, but I didn’t see any of them, it’s not clear how to get them It’s not clear why you should make some scenes if they are not yet available at all because they simply weren’t made, but there is an option with it
In general, without a walkthrough or a mod for walkthrough, it’s difficult. I hope that this will still happen for character statistics, too, because it’s a shame when you don’t have enough points for some action and you have to re-invent and select the right one

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
TBH

If you were forced to become a woman in one scene, i'd just look out the window while holding down the skip button, and then pretend i didn't see anything.

But if the gender bender thing is happening more than once, i'll probably stop watching this thread.

By now it also doesn't make sense; the game has perfectly good straight routes, nothing indicates that the gay / trans content would be a forced game element. Just make it optional and everybody can stay happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
TBH

If you were forced to become a woman in one scene, i'd just look out the window while holding down the skip button, and then pretend i didn't see anything.

But if the gender bender thing is happening more than once, i'll probably stop watching this thread.

By now it also doesn't make sense; the game has perfectly good straight routes, nothing indicates that the gay / trans content would be a forced game element. Just make it optional and everybody can stay happy.
"Two Sides is a unique blend of a Visual Novel with RPG elements, immersing players in the tale of a young man testing his luck in the bustling metropolis known as Capital. Along the way, he encounters a deranged individual addicted to a potent new drug wreaking havoc in the city. As if that weren't enough, our protagonist unwittingly gains the ability (or curse) to alter his gender while navigating the challenges of his new life."

I understand that you may not like this type of mechanic or concept, but you can't say that there is no indication of that, when the synopsis left by the author says that this is the main plot of the game, anyway, I think you There's no need to worry about that, since the author said that players will be able to choose which gender they wake up to the next day, he hinted that there won't be many events where the protagonist will transform suddenly and without warning.

• Red Heart

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Positively surprised by the male dominant playthrough, both the smoothness of the game and content is a nice improvement from the abandoned versions. Also best free roam I have seen so far in a game. The only concern I have is the high ambition, that quest list is pretty full already and it's only version 0.02 :p Anyways big props to the dev!

I did peep out comments about an alley and fondly remembered the best scene (the transformation) from previous versions...however that definitely didn't pan out...There's no femsub route yet, so that was a bit of a letdown, especially since both the alley and the park toilet certainly could have provided nice scenes. However I get that things take their time.

Hey greono one small ask, since the player will transform biologically fully into a female afaik, could we get long hair for her?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hey greono one small ask, since the player will transform biologically fully into a female afaik, could we get long hair for her?
I hadn't stopped to think about it, but it would really be cool if the female version had more feminine features, and I think not just the hair, but I would like her to have a big breast and ass.:sneaky:

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Positively surprised by the male dominant playthrough, both the smoothness of the game and content is a nice improvement from the abandoned versions. Also best free roam I have seen so far in a game. The only concern I have is the high ambition, that quest list is pretty full already and it's only version 0.02 :p Anyways big props to the dev!

I did peep out comments about an alley and fondly remembered the best scene (the transformation) from previous versions...however that definitely didn't pan out...There's no femsub route yet, so that was a bit of a letdown, especially since both the alley and the park toilet certainly could have provided nice scenes. However I get that things take their time.

I think about adding a costume change, but hair would be a bit tricky at the moment. But it's on my list for the future.
The female transformation will come in version 004.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
It's been delayed. No new date provided.

Too bad. I was actually F5-ing yesterday to see the release news.

Have to admit this was the last remaining game on this site to hold my interest, and having an update scheduled.

Basically the "new hope" after the 0.02 update , no matter how ironical due to being the second or third reboot of this game.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes