4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sorry guys, but unforeseen events happen. Yesterday I spent the whole day until the wee hours trying to do something, but I need other people's cooperation, plus I need to test everything before launching, otherwise I'll be eaten alive by sharks.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Sorry guys, but unforeseen events happen. Yesterday I spent the whole day until the wee hours trying to do something, but I need other people's cooperation, plus I need to test everything before launching, otherwise I'll be eaten alive by sharks.
I think the problem is more the anticipation towards the release date, rather than the delay.

Reactions: greono

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
I said in the Patreon post that it was an estimate, but people take it literally. I thought the retraction was necessary because I know I make mistakes (not as much as before) when it comes to informing about the game.
Whatever you do just DO NOT let your passion for the project die, do whatever it takes to make creating for the game fun rather than a chore.

msf1

Jul 11, 2021
I said in the Patreon post that it was an estimate, but people take it literally. I thought the retraction was necessary because I know I make mistakes (not as much as before) when it comes to informing about the game.
You shouldn't take that as a negative at all. Just know that reaction comes from disappointment because people want to play it.
Just realize some people don't react to disappointment well.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You shouldn't take that as a negative at all. Just know that reaction comes from disappointment because people want to play it.
Just realize some people don't react to disappointment well.
I look at it favorably. I like to see that my game is in demand, it's satisfactory. I feel sad about myself for not being able to keep deadlines.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I look at it favorably. I like to see that my game is in demand, it's satisfactory. I feel sad about myself for not being able to keep deadlines.
Simply add 10-14 days to your calculations and if you deliver the update sooner, be sure anybody will complain :)

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe the thread will only be updated when version 3 comes out, as this version only changes some of the events from day 1

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes