4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think there is much more content, already during the first day and then during the second day in the park. You should play the game...
I did, the game ends when you go to sleep after the park, which is the same end point of the previous version

tuske

May 23, 2017
I got mixed feelings about this, but mostly negative to be honest. First of all i prefer the artwork of the second version, but that´s just personal preference, so who cares.
The real issue for me is that it´s already the 3rd version of a game, which had not much content in any version to begin with. And in this new alteration there is less content than there was before and for that the updates seem kinda slow.
And to top it off, the Patreon model is way more fleshed out than the game ever was? Seriously? Fuck this... won´t even take a look again and get disappointed, again. Even if I would only play the pirated version anyway, cause to give any amount of money to someone who has established this kind of record would be just mental.
Sure i would like to see more, cause i really liked the game. But i won´t hold my breath waiting for significant updates...
Who can expect anything more than a simple cashgrab at this point, before it gets abandoned again, just to than resurface a year or two later with new artwork and less content trying to milk more money?
Maybe the author is serious about finishing the game this time around, who knows? But asking for money again with practically nothing to show for is not a good sign imo. Not if the author is trying to rebuild trust in this projekt.

Anther

May 14, 2018
And you can not use your old saves from the previous version? WTF, is this bullshit. I'm out ...

mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
The main reason for blocking content is Patreon's intolerance towards certain content, I guarantee that only content focused on Incest, Loli, Bestiality and Rape are blocked. My goal is to make the game accessible and affordable as I gain more paying subscribers. Until then, I need revenue to maintain the cost of the project.

I know my word isn't worth much today, and I completely understand. But this time I'm more mature, confident and focused 100% on the project! Furthermore, I have a great team that is helping and encouraging me daily. This time the game will go until the end!

I hope that confidence returns over time and that Two Sides returns to being the icon it once was! Thank you for the words.
Will you do a Mac version?

ReckMeRalph

Aug 15, 2018
Hey man think i have found a bug. At the start on the train picking soccer doesn't allow you to threaten the old man but it does if you pick the cheater option.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwoSidesReboot-0.02.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: MAras1995

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
TwoSidesReboot-0.02.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Any new content/sex in this update?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I did, the game ends when you go to sleep after the park, which is the same end point of the previous version
Well, if you mean the version published on February, then you are right. The changes/additions are minor and mentioned in dev's post, everybody can read it...

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
I wonder when will our cousin Thomy will be appear and have nsfw scene. Hopefully it not taking long because we still havent have much scene yet

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
3rd version of this game:
1. Two sides
2. Two sides Redone
3. Two sides Reboot
Whats the next one gonna be?
Two sides Rebooted Again? :ROFLMAO:
Gonna skip it, prefer the artwork of the 2nd over this one.
Scepticism is justified.

Assuming you have no other game updates to play, i'd suggest just trying out the current version.

I think it is very promising, also due to lack of competitors.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes