4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Bruno55555

Jan 25, 2020
I found the game well developed and interesting, I hope you continue with the excellent work. Don't be discouraged by negative reviews. Nowadays it is rare to find positive people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: greono

YC11

Oct 22, 2021
I found the game well developed and interesting, I hope you continue with the excellent work. Don't be discouraged by negative reviews. Nowadays it is rare to find positive people.
Well if peoples saves are nuked again even though alot of people notified him about it last time around...

Reactions: H1M

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
There's already a ton of great male protagonist games like this, the transformation aspect is what makes it unique and is a selling point to many.
There are absolutely zero games with player agenda like this. Interactive sex. Not in development, anyways. Or the devs have gone MIA for yet another year or two.

Transformation isn't even mentioned anywhere besides the description. I'd even say that this is the only dominant-hetero game worth following right now.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well if peoples saves are nuked again even though alot of people notified him about it last time around...
Yeah the saves not being usable is annoying. But i think it was because some day-0 dialogue with Lindsey was changed for the beach afternoon on day 2 (which sadly wasn't included in this update)

And there is a lot of stuff which doesn't work or has content yet. For example, there is a bunch of quests which does not progress, like gaining favors for Annie from the "master" mechanic (stuck at 1 favor for me). Also you gain stat changes for the new characters, but they are not registered in the acquaintance menu yet. So you have to replay all this again anyways.

On the upside, the game has practically no forced timewasters. Just think of those RPGM games with endless camera pans and such. Just hold down the right mousebutton to skip to the choices.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
There are few games that bring relationships with both genders.
Well, let's see.

Game Updates on F95zone in the past 30 days:

365x Female Protagonist (which is basically gay/trans for male players)
318x Group Sex (also non-hetero with more than one male involved)
243x Futa/Trans + F/T protagonist combined
232x Female Domination
174x Netorare (also some form of anti-hetero/dominant topic)
111x Transformation
107x Gay

Meanwhile:

59x Male Protagonist + Incest + Male Domination

These are currently the strongest tags in this game, Twosides Reboot.
And if you just add a few more filters what you want to see or not see, you quickly get to 0 games.

Now i don't think it is exaggerated to say that all the "both gender" stuff is vastly overwhelming in numbers?

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Not the save !! fucking hell the replay will be too fucking long there so many choice i dont even remember the "perfect" choice i made cause i have OCD :/

where is the save located anyway

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
Yeah the saves not being usable is annoying. But i think it was because some day-0 dialogue with Lindsey was changed for the beach afternoon on day 2 (which sadly wasn't included in this update)

And there is a lot of stuff which doesn't work or has content yet. For example, there is a bunch of quests which does not progress, like gaining favors for Annie from the "master" mechanic (stuck at 1 favor for me). Also you gain stat changes for the new characters, but they are not registered in the acquaintance menu yet. So you have to replay all this again anyways.

On the upside, the game has practically no forced timewasters. Just think of those RPGM games with endless camera pans and such. Just hold down the right mousebutton to skip to the choices.
Does it really matter the reason? A game which has many differing branch options but also forces you to restart every update because the old saves don't work. That's definitely going to get annoying to players and make them stop playing regardless of the excuse that's used to justify game play of viewing the same content that does add up over time and that's not even including the fact that this is somewhere between the second and fourth remake of the game, which means only God knows how much time ex fans have wasted only to be betrayed.

Reactions: H1M

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
How do you bathe with Annie? :c
I'm pretty sure this isn't possible yet.

You needed 5 favors for the "showering together" choice, but there only are like 3 occasions to get "who's the master" favors. Besides that, the quest log only counts 1 favor regardless.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
I noticed that there is a lot of criticism here, how about collaborating with the developer to motivate him?
It would be interesting, perhaps the content will be to your liking.
Just commenting.
I'm playing with Daz and I discovered that it's not very easy, so how about valuing the developers?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Not the save !! fucking hell the replay will be too fucking long there so many choice i dont even remember the "perfect" choice i made cause i have OCD :/

Shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes to reach day 2, including the night undress / molesting minigame at the end of day 1

But if you feel impatient about re-playing, perhaps better wait for the 3.5 update which adds the other half of day 2.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Okay and why are there choices with skill requirements higher than 1?

Now you can't for example fondle Jenny in the car, unless you cheat the skills up.
Skills can be increased with training, all encounters that require skill can be repeated another time.
During the free access of the game (Open World) you will meet people who can teach you skills, increasing them.

Reactions: Feyd and tretch95

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I saw no lolis. Is that only in the SS version or something? Did I make a wrong choice somewhere? " All characters in the story are over 18 years old. " Then why is there a loli tag? Unless that's a typo and it's meant to be UNDER 18years old.
Patreon prohibits Loli content, so if you want access to loli content, you must grant access with the hidden content code.

Reactions: Feyd

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wasn't very many sexual scenes in the new version but I do like the route its going, greono keep up the great work (y), I do hope soon a version will release with more actual sex scenes, even if its just oral but I do hope for actual sex stuff soon, receiving or otherwise ;)
I admit that it doesn't have as much content as its previous versions and thanks for the advice.
I had time management problems, plus, creating new scenarios is very hard. I hate using OBJ that all the other Daz creators use, I try to create my own stuff and I used Sketchup a lot to create most of the environments, at least the "thick" ones. I intended to bring a lot of sexual content to the beach, but unfortunately, time got short and I had to make the decision to divide the day into two parts.

I'll try not to disappoint in the next update.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

The save is in the folder of the previous game you downloaded.

Reactions: Feyd
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes