Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683371540916.png
Countless playthroughs later, this game does not cease to amaze and awe with formidable bombshells throughout.
Music is a killer and makes for sweet scenes, easy to glance over girls being less than welcoming ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Oh, I got you. I didn't play that much with Brains, maybe some characters are more resistant to being bs-ed, but failing in one of the first instances where you get to use it, you are right, makes it seem weak.

Perception for example is used 3, or 4 times in this episode. I think he should try to balance them more in each episode.

Reactions: eM-Ka

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Well, here are my 2 cents about this game, as someone who LOVED LoF with passion:

Dialogue: Easy to follow and not tedious. Some VNs I like can have beautiful renders, but reading the text becomes so annoying and tedious that I have to end up skipping some parts. As with LOF, the dialogue in this one is so fun and flows just so good that you actually pay attention to it.

Characters: They're all so likeable so far, Drifty has the talent of writing very charismatic MCs. The only thing I personally didn't like (and I already saw another post talking about it) is the MC's looks. I'm not a shallow person, but knowing what drifty can do with male models, it kinda surprised me to see the MC doesn't seem as attractive as the MC from LoF. In my opinion, all the other male characters (excluding Sergei and Freddy) look miles better than the MC. Even the unnamed guy at the bar that you can potentially help out looked better. I honestly was expecting the MC to look more like Lars.

Gameplay: Once again we have freeroam. The addition of the timer gives the illusion of being more restrictive, even though in LoF, as far as I remember, we also had instances where you missed certain scenes if you completed them in different order/prioritezed other scenes first. I gotta admit I'm not a fan of the point system. I'd prefer they'd give us 1 point o unlock a perk, instead of 2 points to unlock both the perk's frame and the stick connecting it to it.

My observations/theories:
- This smells like a clone story to me. One of the clones 'dies' in the beginning. Then we have our MC, and also the guy Electra used to know.
- Dunno how old Electra is (though she looks young). But judging by the dreams MC has with her mother (the person he just fucked/flirted with suddenly turning into her), and the fact that Electra could be related to Oedipus mythology and she knew someone who looked and sounded exactly like MC... yeah. Dunno if it's connected, but it was interesting.
- The needle MC finds in Sandy's bathroom and the one Ana is holding in her picture look identical.

The game had such a strong start, I can't wait for the next update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a trump card major kink that is not so useful, right now with the very basic kinks,
mainly being barely introduced into actual game machanics, MC has no way to up points,
at least there is no way explained. The two points for one perk shenanigans is also meaningless.
This being the introduction and MC being the butt everyone likes to kick and diss,
all other males kick MC ass, even girls flake on him, diss him, beat him up ... feels whenever
MC falls of one or any of the paths foretold, he gets to be meaningless and inconsequential to the whole game.
MObsters keep using the club and Island to extort protection fees,
drugdealers keep using the trailer to molest, drug, kill babes in and around,
girls keep to their sometimes nonsensical other times too little explained trains of thought and action.
This feels like one of those role playing stat grinders where cut scenes void all your progression.
Perception for example is used 3, or 4 times in this episode
Just like the leap of faith, we get scenes only if we choose one babe and stick with her throughout.
There is no dilly dallying allowed, do know MC can end up beat up and abbandoned by everyone
when he makes some uninformed bad choices, the consequences of which no stat warns of.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5954819

Beyond Tomorrow
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2023
Leap Of Faith is an overrated piece of shit. I wonder how bad this game is going to be.
Definitely going to check it out.
Leap of Faith is definitely one of the best games out there. Rather, I have the feeling that you are the only "piece of sh*t" here.

PS: Devoting your time to things you don't like really makes your life better. Maybe you could spend it a little differently :KEK:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Drifty :
It is early to speak about the story Yet , but I am afraid that Electra 'Samantha" will jump out from my PC screen So be careful

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Leap of Faith is definitely one of the best games out there. Rather, I have the feeling that you are the only "piece of sh*t" here.

PS: Devoting your time to things you don't like really makes your life better. Maybe you could spend it a little differently :KEK:
Sorry to repeat your words but definitely Leap of Faith is definitely one of the best games out there. :love:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Is your entire personality going into threads and baiting people and then backpaddle into 'it was just jokes'? You did the same in the CS thread :HideThePain:
yeh, he definitely enjoys stirring up the hornets' nest. Either that or he's got an arm in a cast an hasn't been able to 'relieve' himself in a while and looking for some kind of action in compensation.

But he did get his ass handed to him in the CS thread:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Dude just trying to get some reactions, so he kind level up his achievements on f95.
Yeh I'm pretty sure most users have figured that out already (well except for those still clicking the "reaction" button that is). :rolleyes:

Smart but dumb ass, still smart. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure if you can equate that to "smart" though, I think it's a question of not passing the 18+ requirement to play 90% of the games on here.
small_whistling.gif

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes