Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
sooo

after one playthrough

we are in for a lot of drama , are we ....
half of the people my mc met are connected somehow with this med corp , or atleast the (dead) mother huh

the "deadscene" at the beginning are not just a dream , a fake death to escape? the mc maybe a clon? twin? (samantha/electra scene)

so much questions - and even more routes to play :ROFLMAO:

i love it so far , but the amount of drama thats maybe incoming ,or started now -well ....

a very good EP1
the animations are over the top again
the writing flawless

thanks for the game DriftyGames

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

*sidenote - if you still encounter the load/save bug with the fix use the urm save/load option

View attachment 2600057

mc stuff // relations // talents // gallery

View attachment 2600031 View attachment 2600003 View attachment 2600004 View attachment 2600000 View attachment 2600001 View attachment 2600469

*for the roam time

freeze the var -- dont change the number - does not work this way

View attachment 2600041

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 2600048 View attachment 2600049

#########################################

!!!!! ep1 var´s - use/change only if you know what you´re doing !!!!
changing some of them can and maybe will break gamestates
use only for test purposes

View attachment 2600069

#########################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

added the 3 lewd scenes to labels

Screenshot_4.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Leap Of Faith is an overrated piece of shit. I wonder how bad this game is going to be.
There's no amount of facepalms on this planet that this post rightfully deserves, but I'm sure you'll get at least a few to bump up the number of your 'likes', just like you planned.:WeSmart:Nobody said LoF was perfect, but it was still better than most 'well-written' trash that get lots of raving 4 and 5-star reviews on this site, so it's nothing overrated about it.

we are in for a lot of drama , are we ....
Hopefully not that much. Decently written drama for the plot is good, but too much of it is straight up annoying nonsense. I'll trust our boi Drifty makes the right decisions.

Gob aside I'm looking forward to playing this one. I enjoyed LOF's story and characters. Hopefully this one is just as good if not better.
I second this. At first, I wasn't that impressed by the title, but when I saw that it's dev by Drifty, it was an instant download, and I don't regret doing it.

Game looks promising, wishing Drifty the best of luck with the project !!

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
what is the idea behind the 'talent binders'? it is confusing, took me some time to figure out and could be entirely replaced by just making talents 1 point more expensive ... since all talents cost basically 2 anyways just removing 'binders' and letting talents cost 1 while only gaining 1 point at a time instead is probably fine as well (or is it just me?)

Last edited:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
B u t ful start again Drifty's games just seem to have a touch of class about them. It makes playing other games dull. I find the idea of 3 rows of saves in this one really useful this way I can do 3 play throughs at one time. Renders are great and story catches you at beginning also has enough twist to to make it last awhile. Keep up the good work and your work will be untouched by all other games.There is only one thing wrong with your games "It is a sad time when playing it is finished" as what do I play after this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

camube

Jun 4, 2022
what is the idea behind the 'talent binders'? it is confusing, took me some time to figure out and could be entirely replaced by just making talents 1 point more expensive (or is it just me?)
i came here cuz i was stuck on the skill choice page for a couple minutes.

It's unintuitive. What's the point of talent binder. Just make the skill costs 2 points.
Is it a coding issue or something like that perhaps.

That's really bad. It took me minutes before I then came here and saw your post, and realized what I missed.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I agree the talent binder seems useless, but ffs the tutorial clearly tells us what we should do in the perks screen. Took me last than a minute to pass that.

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
The game is quite buggy atm, we need name save function since there seem to be a bunch of routes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
im genuinely wondering htf some people are able to register on this site - you know all those user names, passwords and not to go that far as captcha-recaptcha check-ups...
after all that "chores" they come here and post something like this dude did (one of the latest "reviews") or gave such "insightful" post/revies an instant like (as Anshking user for example):
veibvux
This has to be the worst game I have played in a long time. These games are meant to fun and enjoyable, but this game is neither. You will spend more time on creating your character than you will actually playing the game.

gotta love all those mysteries of the universe :BootyTime:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, does it really matter? This is still better then seeing no buttons at all what happend to me not only one time already in the freeroam parts. :ROFLMAO:
at the trailer bathroom?
had this too
maybe worth for a bug report

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
at the trailer bathroom?
had this too
maybe worth for a bug report
Not only in the Bathroom i had that prob already .... if you click on a close part to the edge of the screen the buttons doesn't show on the screen anymore .... they need a fix position to show up ... when it happens when you click the toilet you just click the shower and the buttons show up again

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Not only in the Bathroom i had that prob already .... if you click on a close part to the edge of the screen the buttons doesn't show on the screen anymore .... they need a fix position to show up ... when it happens when you click the toilet you just click the shower and the buttons show up again
ah this - yeah i agree

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes