Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
The writing is awesome but idk about the story and these li, have high expectations for sea and the custom li

Reactions: John972

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
how i can get the thresome scene ? i tried evrything and no positive results.can someone give any tips?

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Dev Diary, January 5th, 2024, and Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year to you all.
I took a few days off during the holidays, but nothing major. Most of the days I did at least something on the game.
Work done.
Mostly, what I've done is work on the script, in-game events, new and improved UI elements, and so forth. Accompanied with doing extra renders where needed.
Work to be done.
I have a full bullet list of small things to do, in addition to rendering 6 full small to medium scenes. I'd like to add a little shower scene with Celeste also, if nothing else just for the eye candy. However, that depends a bit on any unexpected problems arising.
Getting there.
So, today marks two weeks until beta testing begins, so it's 14 days of overtime at least. Followed by 7 days of beta-testing and corrections to bugs and typos they find, and the actual release weekend which is plenty stressful in itself. These last weeks are always extra work-loaded, but it's good fun too.
Looking very much forward to showing you the fruits of my labor, and the result of what you've been supporting.
So with that, have a nice weekend. And yeah... we're getting there.
// Drifty

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

2 weeks until release, and still much to do.
Don't worry, though. I'm still on schedule, and the release date of January 26th is well within reach.
A rough rundown of what's on my list:
  • render and post-edit 1 medium-sized scene
  • render and post-edit 2 smaller scenes
  • implement and test the new relationship stats
  • implement a replay gallery
  • render and insert bonus gallery renders
  • music and sound effects
  • implement and scale MC's new stats
  • variable tests
  • prepare release art
  • add phone UI elements for new characters (icons and such)
  • add phone event elements (texting and such)
  • add 'episode 2' elements to the main menu
  • prepare a list of music for replay via the main menu
  • prepare and test the end-of-chapter summary screen
plus my normal bullet list of minor things to add, retouch, or redo.
I was going to add a preview of Sea in one of her wholesome moments this week, but unfortunately, due to her name - and alphabetical sorting, she ended up quite low in the render queue and still hasn't rendered.
Well, that's just the way it goes sometimes. One less thing spoiled before the episode release.
I'll be back next week with the full release information and schedule.
Have yourself a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
thanks for sharing, though there seems to be some "typos" in this "diary".:unsure:
the most notable is the first sentence....it should be "2 weeks until the first delay, and still a few delays more to go".
#change.my.mind
;)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Watching the trailer for u4ia as an epilogue to the Steam version of Leap of Faith...

The MC, Chris, and Kevin from LOF are fishing off the side of Lexi's yacht when they see a brilliant light in the nighttime sky. Then the trailer for u4ia begins. Part way through the trailer, Celeste, Synne, Lin, and Paige from u4ia - all in a moment of distress - suddenly look up to see the same brilliant light in the nighttime sky...

The trailer concludes with the words, "Alone... Against an enemy you can't hope to defeat. An enemy you can't smell touch, hear, or see. But what if you had help? Alone you will lose... Together you just might have a chance."

Does any one have theories on what lit up the nighttime sky and whether or not it's related to the "enemy"?

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Does any one have theories on what lit up the nighttime sky and whether or not it's related to the "enemy"?
I think it's just a funny way to show Drifty's new logo (which is multicolored), so yeah. James, Kevin and Chris are just seeing a giant DriftyGames logo in the sky and wondering what the heck it is.

Reactions: John972

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think it's just a funny way to show Drifty's new logo (which is multicolored), so yeah. James, Kevin and Chris are just seeing a giant DriftyGames logo in the sky and wondering what the heck it is.
Ha, OK! 'just Drifty breaking the forth wall...

I can image those distressed LIs in the u4ia trailer all looking up and thinking, "Oh, for fucks shake, Drifty! How about you just write me out of my predicament instead of splashing your glitzy logo across the sky!"

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes