Calz

Mar 12, 2022
None of the saves from the update posted here load, at least not for me (that includes the auto saves as well). They all result in a game crash.
Mac Or PC? works fine for me on PC.

Also if you're trying to load saves from the previous version of the game they're incompatible with this new episode.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mac Or PC? works fine for me on PC.

Also if you're trying to load saves from the previous version of the game they're incompatible with this new episode.
I'm on PC, and yes, I was trying to load my primary save from version "1.01c". Sucks about the compatibility issue, but thanks for the response.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Calz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
-u4ia- [Ep2.01p] [DriftyGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [707 MB]
- - -

Mac [713 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Been following the developer for a while.

But haven't even had a chance to play "Leap of Faith". :confused:

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Ok. I enjoyed Leap of Faith, even though there was no MILF in it and that certain LI's were kind of forced on to the MC but I liked it overall and will give this a try also.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Well, you missed out the best game in the genre. You don't have to know the game to play Euphoria, but missing out Leap Of Faith is a sin.
Not everyone likes crymaxing :KEK: but I agree it's absolutely worth a play even if just so you appreciate the amount of cameos that characters in it get.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Well, you missed out the best game in the genre. You don't have to know the game to play Euphoria, but missing out Leap Of Faith is a sin.
There are too many queues, maybe around 100 games, right now I'm playing around 10 games in parallel.:oops:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This one just hasnt gripped me from the get go like LOF did. Idk if its the mix of styles, which I dont like, or just the characters are not as interesting as the last game. LOF for me is one of the best, and something Id have no problem recommending to someone, while this has been pretty forgettable so far (honestly...forgot this even was in development even tho I just replayed LOF within the last month).

Reactions: Mars_ixv

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Ok. I enjoyed Leap of Faith, even though there was no MILF in it and that certain LI's were kind of forced on to the MC but I liked it overall and will give this a try also.
No MILFs? Oh, I think you're in for a treat here, if you choose to take a certain job offer at a hotel in Ch 2. Cougar alert!

Reactions: Kollar

GoWFO

Nov 28, 2022
I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hi Scappy when you get a chance there is a new update out Thanks :)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes