Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, guess I won't play this. At least for now. I mean after the last game and how the writin is so far, this bit I have played is bad. The endin I got in the last game was just so rushed and pissed me off.
and it is too early to judge but definitely it is promising to be good game :love: and she is waiting for you but why I always reporting you but she did not take any actions

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Holy mother of baby jesus, these ladies are all lovely. Btw, who are the one second row, second picture and first row, third picture? Maybe I should play this one.
Top row L>R:
  1. Klutzy half-sister from this developer's last game
  2. Girl who decided to completely change her life philosophy after a conversation with MC
  3. Supposedly famous (or infamous) girl selling dildos
Bottom row L>R:
  1. Hotel manager who is not a fan of her boss, loves the color pink to the point of OCD, and likes to watch anime in her bra
  2. Groin-destroying girl who can single-handedly get into a supposedly horrible place by herself to rescue some other hapless girl
  3. Stripper with a dead fiancé who was a doppelganger of MC
None of them, however, are my fav. I'm for an inexplicable reason drawn to the nymphomaniac blonde that's impossibly awkward socially. Yes, this is not her best picture but I think it captures her social awkwardness quite well.
1707771645001.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
she has a bf no matter what kaz thinks.
It's not clear at all what the relationship between Nikita and Sergei is. All we know is he calls her his special girl. But it could mean she is his sister or daughter. So, she may or may not have a bf no matter what cxx thinks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence
Oct 10, 2022
BUT Not all girls you can make relation YET , Nyah just appear for 2 to 3 minuts only but I am sure she will have significant roleplay , Roxy also the same (but longer appearance) but for sure you have to build up relations.
View attachment 3349114 that you will stay away from Sea and Teagan , thanks:p
NP man, after all I took Cece to myself if I snatched these too, it would not be fair to you.

Groin-destroying girl who can single-handedly get into a supposedly horrible place by herself to rescue some other hapless girl
Ooh, my type of woman. :LOL:

what do you mean? cece's ending was near perfect. , it was perfect , I marry her and have kids and live happly ever after:devilish:
Daydreaming again Kaz? Not healthy for you.;)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes