John972

Apr 24, 2018
How does magic cloth-changing Teagan this get pass QA not just once with 2.01 but also with 2.02 and 2.03?

View attachment 3335375
View attachment 3335376
Did you actually get these two renders on a single playthrough? (using an un-fucking-modded version of game)

I've only encountered them separately:

1. Teagan in bikini if on her route or encountered her at dock in chapter 1

2. Teagan in pink top if not on her route and ignored her at dock in chapter 1

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just finished the game for the first time, very funny girls and mysterious island at the same time, I just hope it doesn't end like Lost :eek:.
Unfortunately I found a bug on the screen at the end that will probably ruin my save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't do the thing marked in red, I never went swimming with Evangeline, when the options appeared I stayed to massage Synne a bit and then went back to the beach and continued interacting with other characters o_O.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I just finished the game for the first time, very funny girls and mysterious island at the same time, I just hope it doesn't end like Lost :eek:.
Unfortunately I found a bug on the screen at the end that will probably ruin my save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't do the thing marked in red, I never went swimming with Evangeline, when the options appeared I stayed to massage Synne a bit and then went back to the beach and continued interacting with other characters o_O.
I don't think it will break your save, these tend to just be display bugs on the recap screen.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I don't think it will break your save, these tend to just be display bugs on the recap screen.
I hope so, I had a look at the text with all the other girls and luckily there were no more errors.
prolly not, we'll see that in future updates. why didn't you go to her?
I preferred the option to stay and chat with Synne (you can't do everything in one walkthrough :ROFLMAO:).

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Known v2.03p bugs:
1. If you don't do any extra work at the hotel (trash bag or respond to Lin's call in the elevator) you don't get paid.
2. You will not get paid for Lin's first call in the elevator.
3. You can find the keys on the beach over and over.
4. Provided you left Cloud Nine with Teagan in Ep1 and rejected her later on, her clothes will change back and forth in the shopping scene.

Reactions: John972

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Re-did episode 1 and I can't seem to get Teagan's path perfect. Always having 1 missed opportunity.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes