Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
1. not dying, just drugged.
2. that's big plot.
3. sea was working for lof's mc's dad but resigned.
1. If the dream was real he was poisoned, she game him a form of anesthetic as a mercy cause the poison is painful.
1718576687628.png
1718576740526.png
1718576784780.png
1718576825972.png
2.Drifty is good with stories so a big plot wouldn't be unexpected.
3. Sea worked with her father and left. In the LOF club scene she tells the MC her brother that she got a job with Aiden West the Uber rich research institute. All of these make me believe a clone story just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.
1718577305913.png

Feb 25, 2024
1. If the dream was real he was poisoned, she game him a form of anesthetic as a mercy cause the poison is painful.
2.Drifty is good with stories so a big plot wouldn't be unexpected.
3. Sea worked with her father and left. In the LOF club scene she tells the MC her brother that she got a job with Aiden West the Uber rich research institute. All of these make me believe a clone story just my opinion take it with a grain of salt.
I'll replay with that in mind to see how the experience with the dialogues will be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any solution guide to resolve seeing this image?
when mc is called to her office after "long and hard" workday he needs to wait and then ask if she needs help and then massage her shoulders. dunno if reqs is that mc took her offer to work at hotel or is taking that asian girl's offer enuf.

Feb 25, 2024

Illustrated Dev Diary, June 21st, 2024

First, thank you very much for last week's kind comments. I hope all of you have just as nice memories from your grans as I do.
It seems that last week's events didn't hinder progress too much, as I was still able to get a good chunk of work done, especially on the animations. The output was 1,223 frames of animation and 62 story renders.
I started the Roxy scene, and since you all helped design her through several polls, I thought I'd give a bit of insight of my thought process for it.

The first step was to improve her skin, as we'll be seeing a whole lot more of it. That includes designing her genitalia, resurfacing it to PBR, and high-resolution HD nipples.
Then, as you know, Roxy has this adult toys store and will claim that toys are just as good as real people. Of course, we'd like to argue differently, at least when she's the target love interest.

I could have solved the argument by simply having a lewd scene, and her stating that you're the best she's ever had. I mean, by adult game logic it could work. But instead, I wanted the first part of the lewd scene to contain elements of humor and some fun animations too, as opposed to just ramming it home and choosing where to deposit. Mainly to show that, yeah, a lot of different things can happen when there are actual people involved. Some very unexpected things.

I think the animations so far are my best works yet (see the actual non-post-processed animation frame above). There's no better feeling than putting a rendered animation together and seeing the result surpass your expectations.
Next week, I'll finish Roxy's scene and continue the crazy party.
I've also been invited to the 'Steam Next Fest', Steam's celebration of upcoming games. This is really odd, as I haven't even registered U4iA yet. But it definitely means that I'll have to look into getting the Steam store page up and the game approved sometime soon. This is not a tiny process. It's several days of preparing graphical assets and a playable demo.
Anyway, enough chatter from me for now. I'll get right back at it. Roxy is eagerly awaiting more fun.
Have yourself a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Hopefully the camera angles for the animated scenes will also get better and better. To me still the biggest let-down to the absolute brilliant Leap Of Faith.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
because we only saw on the store and nothing else. would be good for the dev to say if she is or not. i think would be good a good LI.
well 1 thing this doesn't lack is potential lis, teagan, hotel owner, girls on boat, .........................

MakkAnzy

Jun 20, 2024
I'm not even sure which girl is NOT an LI in this game tbh. lol

A very solid game so far, but this is to be expected from Drifty.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There already is a girl that throws up and murders the mood irreperrably because of the over-excitement - there literally is such a small possibility this dev could come up with anything more aggregious or disgusting then the scene with the girl who cannot hold her bowels - that scene where and when MC attempted to appease the outdoor lewd fantasy of a virgin - also when Drifty dealt such a horrendously low blow to us players.

Now ... doubling down on the blue balling in the middle of a hot scene is just evil.

E.V.I.L ! I tell ya !!!!
I mean, by adult game logic it could work. But instead, I wanted the first part of the lewd scene to contain elements of humor and some fun animations too, as opposed to just ramming it home and choosing where to deposit. Mainly to show that, yeah, a lot of different things can happen when there are actual people involved. Some very unexpected things.
MC literally wakes up with the hangover of a dead man reanimen - we even get to choose how he treats it - going all in with another bottle of booze, or get some vitamins in after the bender of his lifetime.

well we don't know how that starting scene is related to rest of game, it looks it has much younger mc than rest of game
Pretty compelling case of strong substance abuse and the aftermath
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I thought I was set on my choice of LIs for the main blind playthrough but Roxy had to show up from behind like Holly did ! HELP !!!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes