Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just passing by to say hello. Don't you think the green color suits her perfectly? ;)
May be, cause imo stunning girl like her will be stunning with any color but the only thing I agree with you is this fabulous color
screenshot0468.png
Drifty is great in every single item in his great game.:WeSmart:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
May be, cause imo stunning girl like her will be stunning with any color but the only thing I agree with you is this fabulous color
View attachment 3713609
Drifty is great in every single item in his great game.:WeSmart:
I think Drifty has taste, the sense of fashion, and therefore he didn't choose this color for no reason. That doesn't stop Holly from looking dazling, even if dressed in a potato sack. But preferably green, the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Checked the dev notes and can we now play this just in story mode that was similar to Lof? Without the sandbox/free roaming elements? Tried this on it's very first release and couldn't stand the new style and much prefer to read the actual story.

Thought at the time it was a big let down after Drifty's excellent previous game, adding sandbox is such an immersion breaker for me.

Reactions: Ancandune
Feb 25, 2024
Checked the dev notes and can we now play this just in story mode that was similar to Lof? Without the sandbox/free roaming elements? Tried this on it's very first release and couldn't stand the new style and much prefer to read the actual story.

Thought at the time it was a big let down after Drifty's excellent previous game, adding sandbox is such an immersion breaker for me.
These sandboxes are implemented when the DEV wants to limit your choices because you either forgot to go somewhere or you didn't even know it was possible to get there. I had to resort to help to find out where the Jet Ski keys were because I didn't even know you could go to the bathrooms on the map. And there was another time when a girl didn't want to have sex with me because I didn't clean the entire trailer. I found out I had only forgotten to remove one item from the bathtub.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 25, 2024
1718370039798.png

Dev Diary, June 14th, 2024

This week, the main focus was posing and rendering animations, which has kept my render rig and me busy all week. 1,879 frames were rendered, and 48 story renders to complete the scene.

On a completely different personal matter, we were notified on Wednesday that my grandmother was on her deathbed, and sure enough, yesterday, she passed on. She was a wonderful grandmother to me and has been there for me all my life. But I am not going to use this as an excuse to claim I'm so mentally destroyed by this that I can't work for a few weeks. She was older than most people can ever hope to be, and we knew it was bound to happen at some point. It's still sad, of course, but no one can live forever.

Work will still go on, but it's inevitable that such an event will impact workflow during the next few weeks, with everything that has to be arranged, from legal stuff to the funeral and spending more time than usual with the family, so expect slightly lower progress next week, and probably also the week after. Especially since the last few days, my render queue has completed, and I have to pose more to keep it going.

But stay healthy out there, and have a nice weekend.

// Drifty

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
2 things, is there a guide to the actual paths available or do we stumble in the dark - and is there NTR, need to know before we play - Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 things, is there a guide to the actual paths available or do we stumble in the dark - and is there NTR, need to know before we play - Thanks
there is wt-mod which gives hints for right answers, there seems to be multiple paths but at least atm all paths have same content, no ntr (unless counts possible gg as ntr).

I wonder if this is going to go into clone territory.
wdym?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
there is wt-mod which gives hints for right answers, there seems to be multiple paths but at least atm all paths have same content, no ntr (unless counts possible gg as ntr).

wdym?
1. His memories of dying in the beginning. The stripper in the beginning said you look like him, talk like him you even smell like him but you can't be him because he died in my arms.
2. Primary players know the same nursery rhyme the way he does. The call to the girl asking her to sing the nursery rhyme to him. Like it is some sort of trigger.
3. Sea wasn't she going to work for some Uber rich guy. Can't remember wasn't he a dealing with research that's how he made money.( could be wrong about the research But I am sure research of some sort was mentioned in the game).
Hard to explain fully since the game just started but it gives the impression from little things you see.

Reactions: flaviopaganini

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. His memories of dying in the beginning. The stripper in the beginning said you look like him, talk like him you even smell like him but you can't be him because he died in my arms.
2. Primary players know the same nursery rhyme the way he does. The call to the girl asking her to sing the nursery rhyme to him. Like it is some sort of trigger.
3. Sea wasn't she going to work for some Uber rich guy. Can't remember wasn't he a dealing with research that's how he made money.( could be wrong about the research But I am sure research of some sort was mentioned in the game).
Hard to explain fully since the game just started but it gives the impression from little things you see.
1. not dying, just drugged.
2. that's big plot.
3. sea was working for lof's mc's dad but resigned.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes