cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
giving this a chance simply because i LOVE leap of faith if it is half as good as that game's story then im all in hopefully it keeps getting updates id hate to get into this and it stop before it finishes
well it has bigger cast, at least as funny as lof, sex will be determined later (unless that blonde girl kills mc).

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 3689498
Dev Diary, May 31st, 2024

I had a small hiccup where the renders turned out extremely grainy, and I was eventually able to track it down to a small picture frame that had neon lighting surrounding it. And even if that wasn't even close to being in the camera, it impacted lighting for the whole scene. Neon surface lighting = bad for grain. Noted.
It was also a fun week where I laughed a lot while posing. This means I either made something you'll like and laugh off as well, or I'm going slightly crazy posing all day long. It doesn't matter; I still had a lot of fun posing them.
In total, I completed 141 story renders this week and will continue where I left off, writing this. But first, I have to pick out some nice lingerie for Sea.
Oh, this happened this week:

Have a nice weekend, and remember... don't pee in Lexi's pool.

// Drifty
Wait wait wait

My babe Kira is coming to u4ia? :PogChamp:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
yes after club if makes right choices. dunno if it's right thing to do playwise (irl wise not).
You sure you're not mixing up the girls? Do you have a screenshot or save?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
nope, didn't get it but it's talked on this thread.
I guess I'll have to check, I was almost sure you made a mistake. This is like, one of my favourite games so lol - drify the king.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess I'll have to check, I was almost sure you made a mistake. This is like, one of my favourite games so lol - drify the king.
i think how to get is on this thread too.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
i think how to get is on this thread too.
I think it's the scene where she straddles you and there's 2 options - there's probably one more that I didn't check.

Feb 25, 2024
1717762140547.png
Dev Diary, June 7th, 2024

I reached a few milestones this week by surpassing 2,000 story renders and equalling the number of animations from u4ia Episode 2, which is my biggest animation update so far.
Unfortunately, it doesn't mean the release is right around the corner. There's still a heck of a lot to do.
Currently, I'm in the process of working through the scenes that are essential for any playthrough. Once this is complete, I'll move on to the scenes where you have a say in participating - primarily in the choice of who to spend time with. These are investments in your character progression with them. How big that choice turns out to be will also hugely affect the time until release. Especially if we get into the lewd stuff, which takes a bit of time to render.
Speaking of lewd, three scenes are done (and they are huge), and I expect at least three more.
So, 2,027 story renders and 7,407 frames of animation have been completed so far, and quite a few to go. But every week is progress.
Cheers, and have a nice weekend.
// Drifty

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes