Feb 25, 2024

Dev Diary, May 24th, 2024

Last weekend was a long weekend here in Norway, with both Friday and this Monday being national holidays. But from Tuesday, it was business as usual, and I finished up the first part of the free-roam segment.
I also spent quite a bit of time making sure the girls were dressed up properly for the fun stuff, and that was quite a bit of work with wardrobe changes, hair, makeup, and whatnot for all 10 girls present. Honestly, I'm never going to complain ever again about a girl not being ready for a party on time in real life, with all the stuff they have to go through.
Here's a preview. There was no chance in hell I could render all of them in one go, so hopefully, I got the seams of the partial renders hidden. :)

Of course, I also had to recreate the manliest brogreet in movie history.

My work folder for episode 3 contains exactly 1,800 renders now, and animations are up to 6,704 frames done.
I also had to redo quite a few renders, as I wanted you to get to choose which bedroom to sleep in - which meant the bedroom renders of the free-roam segment had to be changed. But that way, you can at least wake up next to the girl(s) you're especially interested in. More work for me, sure, but more fun for you.
But now that everything/everyone is prepped for the party, I should be able to push for a decent amount of renders in the upcoming weeks unless I need a break from Daz and do Ren'Py scripting, where I also need to catch up. But work, I will.
Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
hey
i just want ask about
-known how long will be? i mean how many chapter is planned
-is this game fun as the leap of faith?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
hey
i just want ask about
-known how long will be? i mean how many chapter is planned
-is this game fun as the leap of faith?
-Don't know how many chapter or how long it will take to finalize the whole game. Most likely several years from now.
Qualité takes time
- If you liked and laughed your ass off in LoF, I will take a wild guess and say you will love this one.
More girls and craziest encouters.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
-Don't know how many chapter or how long it will take to finalize the whole game. Most likely several years from now.
Qualité takes time
- If you liked and laughed your ass off in LoF, I will take a wild guess and say you will love this one.
More girls and craziest encouters.
i dont see the humor tag, so i was not sure, but i am happy to hear it
yes, imo the lof is one of the best humor has, if not the best
thank you

kekswalker

Mar 21, 2021
After leaving the club in ep.1 the romantic option for Teagan is not available for me.
I can only choose "reject" or "fun".
Is this buggy or did I miss something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After leaving the club in ep.1 the romantic option for Teagan is not available for me.
you can try to have sex or have sex with her if you make right choices and after that story continues.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you can try to have sex or have sex with her if you make right choices and after that story continues.
Yeah, Teagan is definitely a LI but a virgin, so you'll be a little more subtle than with some of the less sexually wild ones (at least for now) :giggle:

Feb 25, 2024
1717160439101.png
Dev Diary, May 31st, 2024

I had a small hiccup where the renders turned out extremely grainy, and I was eventually able to track it down to a small picture frame that had neon lighting surrounding it. And even if that wasn't even close to being in the camera, it impacted lighting for the whole scene. Neon surface lighting = bad for grain. Noted.
It was also a fun week where I laughed a lot while posing. This means I either made something you'll like and laugh off as well, or I'm going slightly crazy posing all day long. It doesn't matter; I still had a lot of fun posing them.
In total, I completed 141 story renders this week and will continue where I left off, writing this. But first, I have to pick out some nice lingerie for Sea.
Oh, this happened this week:

Have a nice weekend, and remember... don't pee in Lexi's pool.

// Drifty

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
giving this a chance simply because i LOVE leap of faith if it is half as good as that game's story then im all in hopefully it keeps getting updates id hate to get into this and it stop before it finishes

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes