Shokoy

Jun 20, 2023
PLENTY!!! you won't get all scenes on beach w/o separate paths (i got 3 paths).

no.

not needed.

no need to, no mc's mommy, sister or aunt on that island. it just wouldn't make sense storywise that mc goes to that island middle of nowhere and meets his mommy/sister/aunt there.
That's unfortunate but it's fine I think it's still a great game without it.

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

Shokoy

Jun 20, 2023
They aint' going to do it, they would have to completely re-write the story to make it make any kind of sense. Way to much work for a game/patch barely anyone would use let alone wants.
Okay I'll stop hoping for it xD Just gonna play it as it is.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I saw the girl but since we didn't played that game - it's CS, right? - I can't recognize her. It's in our "playlist" for some times now, but still haven't had the time. So I would lie if I say I like the "intertwined thing", but it's just matter of time now, before we have a go. The ladies are beyond charming and it's definitely not a "Con" for sure. :giggle:

Here he is! :) Nice pun btw. I know what you mean. There is something with clumsy girls, huh? :giggle:

Well, you konw me... Redheads have always tickle my fancy for some reason, even though I live with one, I alway going all "GAW" when seeing one like those :love:
Actually, there's a game called "Intertwined" ... she's from there, not CS.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Drifty did alot of crossovers from other games for LOF. So far we have seen at least 3 characters from other games in a short time with U4IA unless the first woman was supposed to be the teacher from Leap of Faith and if thats the case then 4. Wonder how many he will introduce.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Drifty did alot of crossovers from other games for LOF. So far we have seen at least 3 characters from other games in a short time with U4IA unless the first woman was supposed to be the teacher from Leap of Faith and if thats the case then 4. Wonder how many he will introduce.
You're correct about that first woman.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes