♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Ok we're in. It's about time to see what U4ia is all about. If it's even half as good that LoP, We're already in for a treat.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well ............... could say half a hotel/island knows mc from past or that who is chasing mc.
Damn it!
I just got to the screen at the end of the first episode and thought it was already the end of the update and...

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo!
And missus from the kitchen...
What? What's happen? You... You started without ME???
errr... sorry? It's jus that..
D'ont fucking sorry me! you you...YOU!!!.... Tuuuut... (censored)
Some beating later...

Yeah, I just realized it's not just her but about everyone he met on the island. Well, maybe not everyone, but he's certainly not there incognito like he might have thought. So that means I sank the yacht and the phone for nothing - yeah I don't give a shit about the phone but the fu... I mean that nice yacht? - And Jack... o_O
But seriously, it's only the beginning and I'm already stunned. It"ll be an amazing journey for what I have seen so far. The only downside I see is the immersion-breaking sandbox. But I guess you have to make choises somehow, right?
Now, I.. I mean We we we we have to start over, but it's not a trouble (except I can't sit down anymore, that's it)
Ok, I already fucking love this game

COWABUNGA!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Caraibian islands, huh? We have only just unpacked our last bags about a month ago, but I suddenly feel like I want to travel again. 'Wonder why...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I forgot how good this game or developer is. I finally played Episode 2 and it is soo good. I also like all these cameos but man these games have something other games do not have. They have heart and passion and fit so well together.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is there incest in this game?
I see, thank you! Will wait for some modder to create it.
Or, maybe - just maaaaayyyyybeeee - play it as it is? Not every VN needs incest. If that's the kink you need in every VN you play, just search by tag. If you happen to find one that doesn't have it, just move along and don't try to get a Dev to change his vision just because a lowly pirate like you can only get off to mommy and sister fantasy sex.

Shokoy

Jun 20, 2023
Or, maybe - just maaaaayyyyybeeee - play it as it is? Not every VN needs incest. If that's the kink you need in every VN you play, just search by tag. If you happen to find one that doesn't have it, just move along and don't try to get a Dev to change his vision just because a lowly pirate like you can only get off to mommy and sister fantasy sex.
Okay master.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes