John972

Apr 24, 2018
The only thing i can do is to click on the backspace buton down , the phone disappear but if i clik on the dock it appear again with the same message.(just like in the picture )
In the game options, do you have 'Rollback Side' set to 'Left' or 'Right'? If it's set to 'Left,' that could cause clicking on the docks to roll back to the previous dialogue in the game, causing your problem. If not already done, try setting it to 'Disable.'

u4ia_0013.png

When you say "the backspace buton down," do you mean in the in-game phone or the 'Back' option at the bottom of the screen/monitor (Back History Skip Auto Save Q.Save Q.Load Prefs)?

Are you playing from a save made in a prior version of the game to the one you're now using?

Last edited:

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Edit: Updated for EP2.03p
Edit 2: Hopefully fixed the whisky/juice not disappearing from screen

I've made a Multi Mod for this game
Thank you! But I am running into an error when I try to enter the trailer for the first time. Is it related to the mod? If you could take a look, I would really appreciate it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Now I can't even load my save at all. I'm getting the "perhaps the script has changed" error, but it's a modded save and I have the mod installed correctly so it should not be a modded vs unmodded issue. If anyone could clue me in to what I'm doing wrong, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Half a year later and it is still buggy and doesn't have named save function
I don't have found any bugs that wasn't fixed in 2.03p. Named saves would be a plus. But thanks to the favorite icon it's something I can handle with.

Reactions: hungneet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
beach scene was just fun except it made me dislike free roam even more due not being able to go back or forward if was turned to right or left, not sure what is going on since for example on non-teagan path she still asks mc to go shopping with her and asks him to beach party.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
EDIT: Now I can't even load my save at all. I'm getting the "perhaps the script has changed" error, but it's a modded save and I have the mod installed correctly so it should not be a modded vs unmodded issue. If anyone could clue me in to what I'm doing wrong, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
Edit 3 I guess. Every time I close the app now, I have to start all over again. Even just quick saving, quitting, and immediately reopening without changing a thing, I still get the "Couldn't Find A Place To Stop Rolling Back" error. Incredibly frustrating.

Last edited:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Edit 3 I guess. Every time I close the app now, I have to start all over again. Even just quick saving, quitting, and immediately reopening without changing a thing, I still get the "Couldn't Find A Place To Stop Rolling Back" error. Incredibly frustrating.
Sadly, that's what you get by playing with unofficial game mods.

If you choose the play with a mod, then you are trapped into having to wait until the mod is updated following a new game release.

In this case, even if the mod is updated and bug-free, you likely cannot load a modded ep1.01c save without it crashing the game.

Reactions: DrakaF

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 3rd play finished and that's it, can get very mixed up paths like synne and her "friend" together and others (even lin is friendly even if wasn't hired by her) so it'll be interesting to see how it goes, still very funny, 1 thing puzzled me was where teagan got pics of mc when not in her path

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Does anyone know a way to edit game settings like how much money you have? I know its like in the code but where?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know a way to edit game settings like how much money you have? I know its like in the code but where?
what for? mc doesn't need to buy anything yet and when he needs he will have the money. editing stats can lead to broken save.

Reactions: John972

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes