Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
make a guess.
as you always know every thing , I play the game 3 times in different routes but in all of them ONLY Paige and Geneva give me the heart option , even playing for Teagan only just give me flirt option only even with her and Jack and Sea, Hoping that will not be the case always.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I assume you're both starting a fresh game (and not loading a save from before that point), do either of you have any mod installed? I've played fresh starts in 2.01p, 2.02p, and 2.03p and never encountered this issue.
I had the 2.01p
i tried the update 2.03p and the bug disappeared
thanks bro, i didn't even know i had a previous version lol

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Edit: Updated for EP2.03p

I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during some free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams (No longer needed)
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes (Dev added own scene gallery)
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Capturar.PNG

X33Z

Oct 15, 2017
i'd guess click her lips, this ain't kinetic novel so player has to do things too not just watch.
I know but I cant click lips. She says "trust", then forwards to me and i cant do anything to prevent going to the next scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know but I cant click lips. She says "trust", then forwards to me and i cant do anything to prevent going to the next scene
maybe there ain't sex at that point or you miss something.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Dev Diary, February 2nd, 2024, and a poll.

As you might have noticed, I made a major change to the game for the bugfix version, where I removed the 'time limit' and the perks.

I didn't do this because anybody told me to, but because I felt it was a misunderstood feature and took focus away from the game and the story. In the same go, I simplified ways to exit the free roams so that you can use that functionality if you don't want to go through every free roam fully for re-runs.

Other than that, I hope those who had a chance to play the release enjoyed it. As mentioned, we're just starting the main story and dip into what this 'u4ia' is.

Going forward

From episode three, the story will begin to 'branch out' a bit, where you get different scenes depending on your previous choices. Episode three also focuses on how everyone copes with what's happening, and we have a little trip planned. We still haven't gotten to the very romantic part of the story, which is dedicated to episode four. But episode three should give you ample opportunities to spend time with your chosen one and get to know everyone better. And there will be a decent amount of lewd scenes. Some are on the sexy side, and others are on the funnier side. Sex doesn't have to be uber-serious at all times. Sometimes, it can spawn some interesting situations.

I'm taking the weekend off now, as it's been a very hectic start to 2024 with the release prep and removing the perks after the release. But from Monday, I'll be back at it, preparing the script and posing animations to keep downtime to a minimum.

Short walkthrough help (spoilers)

As usual, I try to give you some information about how to obtain different things you might have missed out on after every release. Here's a quick rundown (and skip this part if you don't want spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you enjoyed Roxanne, which most of you took part in creating over several polls some months back. I think she turned out lovely - good job. Episode three polls should include cosmetic polls and polls for the participant(s) to a lewd scene. This time, the poll is to see what interests you and to help me create the actual poll for content in episode three.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

John972

Apr 24, 2018
try to put names on the saves to players know wich save is for who. DriftyGames

During the last Ch 1 freeroam (second trailer cleanup) - or any freeroam before and after - you can open the phone and 'Star' the chosen LI contact as a favorite.

Doing this will make the LIs face appear prominently in the save-thumbnail. These instructions are given in-game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes