NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Screenshot - 2024-01-31T213509.828.png
Man, Drifty is a real one, I was a 1$ tier and I don't think I even amounted to10$ lifetime total on this account. Excluding LOF, I might have subbed to a higher tier on my old account, of which he has no idea that is the same person, so its irrelevant

The irony is that I had my Patreon account locked at that time and here the version wasn't leaked yet, so It was the only way to get the version. (y)

Last edited:

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
Edit: Updated for EP2.03p
Edit 2: Hopefully fixed the whisky/juice not disappearing from screen

I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during some free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams (No longer needed)
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes (Dev added own scene gallery)
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
4r4.PNG
the error continues

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update so far (reached paige and mc kissing) but that free roam going from floor to floor multiple times annoyed quite a bit. quite a few chars bear resemblance to lof's cyhars so same assets but diff. skin color.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 20, 2020
Solid start to the VN, each character seems fairly unique, although there's a bit of the cliche archtypes as well as shared personalities from LoF.

while I like this one so far, I feel it's relying on the free roam too much, luckily it's not as bad as some other VN's, but the constant clicking "movement" ruins the flow of the story/dialogue for me. Plus I'm generally anti-open world in VN's as it is as it's just a ploy for more time wasted (in most cases). It's just a shame so many of the bigger/better VN's are going this route.

The locking out of various LI's is also "meh" for me, I understand that the dev doesn't go for the whole Harem type thing, but one of the first major scenes in the VN (club scene) seems like it can lock you out of a few LI's just by literally one choice. Which if you knew more about each LI and which you'd want to pursue, then that'd be fine, except you know little to nothing about most of them.

Edit: Also, just a personal gripe (minor), but the facial model for the MC is...bad.. nearing "ugly bastard" level type bad.

Reactions: Ursus4321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
while I like this one so far, I feel it's relying on the free roam too much, luckily it's not as bad as some other VN's, but the constant clicking "movement" ruins the flow of the story/dialogue for me.
can use keyboard arrows for that too.

Sep 26, 2023
nice update so far (reached paige and mc kissing) but that free roam going from floor to floor multiple times annoyed quite a bit. quite a few chars bear resemblance to lof's cyhars so same assets but diff. skin color.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're so not ready for the beach, amigo :HideThePain:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I understand it's not very important but why does the mc get rid of his mother's boat instead of selling it? Then he says he has little money, but damn, don't throw away a damn important source of income.

Sep 26, 2023
I understand it's not very important but why does the mc get rid of his mother's boat instead of selling it? Then he says he has little money, but damn, don't throw away a damn important source of income.
Cause he doesn't want to be tracked or something like that. But yes, it could have been better handled.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, ..at the beginning of the game after i pay Tom i can't progress, after click on the dock it say that should pay Tom but i did that already....any solution ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, ..at the beginning of the game after i pay Tom i can't progress, after click on the dock it say that should pay Tom but i did that already....any solution ?
what cashapp says?

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
...close the phone before clicking on the dock.
The only thing i can do is to click on the backspace buton down , the phone disappear but if i clik on the dock it appear again with the same message.(just like in the picture )

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes