Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm also just starting out and I like the fact that the timer has been removed, I can finally tidy up the mess cxx left behind in the trailer. (y):sneaky:
Never was an issue even before the timer removal. There was way more than enough time in the first trailer free roam to clean up enough for the Geneva scene and the rest could be easily finished within the second trailer free roam.

I honestly can't understand why anybody would have trouble finishing it all with some bare minimal planning, unless of course, one lacks even two brain cells to rub together to figure it all out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
-u4ia- [Ep2.03p] [DriftyGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Well, I for one much prefer U4ia based on the small sample size. I found the previous game to be a bit melodramatic for my tastes, still fun though I never finished the last few updates. I didn't really find the women to be particularly attractive in the first game, but in this one most of the women are hot and of course there's a bigger selection. We'll see how it goes when we get into the plot, but so far all promising signs for me.

Bossftw

Jul 19, 2023
How can I find the camgirls? I got the one in the hotel when she throws a dildo at me, but says 1 missing at the end.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
:cry: :cry: Did all of them and Holly ofc BUT in her case you have to betray lexi and I hate all kinds of being a traitor :cry::cry:
Weeellll, as long as i didn't betray Cece, i don't mind, because she was my next fav, but far behind Holly:love: and Lexy came in third place far behind Cece.

Soooo, i'm Holly :love: all the way, because she so damn beautifull, even with her piggly toes.:giggle:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Weeellll, as long as i didn't betray Cece, i don't mind, because she was my next fav, but far behind Holly:love: and Lexy came in third place far behind Cece.

Soooo, i'm Holly :love: all the way, because she so damn beautifull, even with her piggly toes.:giggle:
definitely she is so damn beautifull and brilliant2 no doubt but I cannot be a traitor :cry: , you know if you play another route you will see at the end lexi take her as lover. , So , NO for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scarrd

Jul 12, 2022
Anyone else have the bug where the whiskey and juice stay flashing on the screen in every scene after? I've tried a new save and that didn't work either

Reactions: E_nigma and LOL32

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Anyone else have the bug where the whiskey and juice stay flashing on the screen in every scene after? I've tried a new save and that didn't work either
same for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you're both starting a fresh game (and not loading a save from before that point), do either of you have any mod installed? I've played fresh starts in 2.01p, 2.02p, and 2.03p and never encountered this issue.

Reactions: LOL32
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes