DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Hmm... I'm confused then. Doesn't this have different modes? That's exactly what the dev notes says anyways.
I hope my following explanation makes some sense:
U4IA has one narrative with 3 modes in it.
MwM has a choice between two narratives with just 1 mode each.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You do realize that someone leaked the patch a few posts above you?
Missed it. Oh well - can't be perfect. However, with such a quick rewrite, where there's one patch, there will likely be another. Still suggest waiting at least a couple of days, but I'm patient.

Oh, wait: what's this? Just a few posts after yours. Curious.

U4iA - v2.02p->v2.03p - Changelog:
CHANGED: re-inserted some images that went missing in 2.02p
CHANGED: lowered requirement to stop Tuesday from stealing your phone

v2.03p not leaked yet but at least v2.02p can be installed?
There have been a lot of changes, I hope scrappy realises this and doesn't configure the mod based on the old version.
scrappy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Drifty made a new game? Holy shit, where have I been. Loved Leap of faith (and cried like a newborn baby from it). Gonna try this one.
ofc he made (well started) and it was told on lof thread but apparently it got buried on kaz's words of love to cece.

no idea, my subscription ends today, can't say when i'll renew it.
well it was more rhetorical question.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
when I finished 2.02p found and download 2.03p and play it , the game changed to better gameplay thank you very much our brillient Drifty (y) :love:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Why is Cece so popular? I haven't played the whole thing yet, but I expected Lexi to be the most popular, but Cece seems to be the favourite.
It depends upon whether you're into glitz and glamour, or the kind of girl you'd marry if you had the chance.

The story also centers around CeCe and her struggles, plus she's adorable and cute. But, some guys are into flash over substance. Lexi happens to also have substance, but that tends to be an exception, not a rule.

Reactions: burbero

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I'm also just starting out and I like the fact that the timer has been removed, I can finally tidy up the mess cxx left behind in the trailer. (y):sneaky:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sorry sir , but it is too early to judge ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not in my opinion it's not, or other peoples either. LoF was great from the start and started dyin out just after the middle for me. Even though it went to shit for me and the endin I got felt lackluster and rushed, it was still a better written game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes