Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
2.02p first impressions (chapter 2 spoilers ahead, so don't read if you haven't played that chapter yet or want to discover the 2.01p to 02.02p changes for yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks, seems loads better compared to what I read earlier, I'll check how it plays once it's here

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
No idea man, for that time problem I use the ren'py universal mod and modify the time limiter as many times as I need to skip that limit. :KEK:
View attachment 3307951
I play with URM all the time, but just to reduce the number of saves I would need to make at each choice and to see what variables get called and when. I don't used to change stats, I am not a lowly, stinky cheater :cautious::Kappa:
2.02p first impressions (chapter 2 spoilers ahead, so don't read if you haven't played that chapter yet or want to discover the 2.01p to 02.02p changes for yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am still replaying early ep1 with 2.0, do you suggest I finish on that version then play the update just to see how frustrated I get compare notes? :unsure::Kappa:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I play with URM all the time, but just to reduce the number of saves I would need to make at each choice and to see what variables get called and when. I don't used to change stats, I am not a lowly, stinky cheater :cautious::Kappa:

I am still replaying early ep1 with 2.0, do you suggest I finish on that version then play the update just to see how frustrated I get compare notes? :unsure::Kappa:
Drifty does say 2.01p saves are compatible with 2.02p. My comment "want to discover the 2.01p to 02.02p changes for yourself" was aimed at those who finished 2.01p, were frustrated, and welcomed the announced changes.

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Just played the update and now I see there is a new version that fundamentally changes the game? :HideThePain:
And am I really the only one who liked the unqiue features of the game? Kinda bummed they were removed.

Anyway, waiting for someone nice to share the patch now

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Blah, blah, whine, bitch,snivel, freeroams, cry, bitch, more whining, decisions, paths, snivel, blah, blah. The vast majority of other game threads are bitching because there's no meaningful choices, bad writing, chatcaters with no personality, no variety and no replayability. Here you have lots of choices and paths to follow. It's an actual game (yay!) that's well written and has actual humor that's funny, light and breezy, with easily distinguishabe characters. It's practically a unicorn, but hey, I'm sorry that you're spoiled for choice and that there's a thought process involved and actual exploration involved. No worries, a fun-eliminating complete walkthrough will doubtless be emerging soon, so that no thought or hand-wringing decisions on your part are required. Until then there's a wide variety of games that will absolutely not strain even a single brain cell of your lovely uncluttered mind, leaving you free to consider other things of consequence and importance.

Oh, and by the way, thanks Drifty, for the pearls you're casting.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Blah, blah, whine, bitch,snivel, freeroams, cry, bitch, more whining, decisions, paths, snivel, blah, blah. The vast majority of other game threads are bitching because there's no meaningful choices, bad writing, chatcaters with no personality, no variety and no replayability. Here you have lots of choices and paths to follow. It's an actual game (yay!) that's well written and has actual humor that's funny, light and breezy, with easily distinguishabe characters. It's practically a unicorn, but hey, I'm sorry that you're spoiled for choice and that there's a thought process involved and actual exploration involved. No worries, a fun-eliminating complete walkthrough will doubtless be emerging soon, so that no thought or hand-wringing decisions on your part are required. Until then there's a wide variety of games that will absolutely not strain even a single brain cell of your lovely uncluttered mind, leaving you free to consider other things of consequence and importance.

pig-schwein.gif

Reactions: Totakas

Totakas

Nov 27, 2017
2.01p->2.02p bugfix:
CHANGED: removed the free-roam at the docks in episode 1
CHANGED: removed all perks from the game
CHANGED: removed 'time' from all free-roams
CHANGED: simplified some free-roams with easy exits/skips
ADDED: informative text to the beach-roam
IMPROVEMENT: made phone pop up if there's something there that needs your attention

Damn i liked this game -well good luck anyway.

Last edited:

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022

picard-facepalm.jpg

BBC246

Nov 8, 2023
Edit: Links removed while I update the mod

I've made a Multi Mod for this game

Features:
  • Added colored hints in dialogue options
  • Added a "HELP" button during free roams
  • Added a "time cheat" to increase the time available during free roams
  • Added a "Unlock All" button to the gallery
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
update when?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
2.01p->2.02p bugfix:
CHANGED: removed the free-roam at the docks in episode 1
CHANGED: removed all perks from the game
CHANGED: removed 'time' from all free-roams
CHANGED: simplified some free-roams with easy exits/skips
ADDED: informative text to the beach-roam
IMPROVEMENT: made phone pop up if there's something there that needs your attention

Damn i liked this game -well good luck anyway.
I love these changes but I think that means play the game from the start :WeSmart: :unsure: , NO ?!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes