Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Let me start off by saying Drifty's last game was very good, yet I'm on the fence with this one.
I was hoping for some Nikita content someday but the MC instantly turns her down :WaitWhat:
Gina goes missing the whole episode and my sweet Lin is waiting for marriage.
Is my save fucked or what? Just do the opposite choices and you might enjoy this.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
2.02p first impressions (chapter 2 spoilers ahead, so don't read if you haven't played that chapter yet or want to discover the 2.01p to 02.02p changes for yourself):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's an illustration of the new, simplified Free-roam navigation buttons (Warning - Ch 2 scene spoilers ahead):

All the Free-roams now use this layout for the navigation buttons. They make moving around much more user-friendly and intuitive.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Uh sweet, this finally got updated? Looks like a new playthrough is required, but honestly i don't mind since its been a while

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Uh sweet, this finally got updated? Looks like a new playthrough is required, but honestly i don't mind since its been a while
Might want to wait a few days. Drifty is making some changes based on the feedback to the release that's here now and is planning an update. It sounds like it will make some fundamental changes to the way things are played, particularly in the newest segment. Take a read back over the last two or three pages and you'll see what going on.

Reactions: LoGyMW

Fernqvist

Jul 16, 2020
Might want to wait a few days. Drifty is making some changes based on the feedback to the release that's here now and is planning an update. It sounds like it will make some fundamental changes to the way things are played, particularly in the newest segment. Take a read back over the last two or three pages and you'll see what going on.
You do realize that someone leaked the patch a few posts above you?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
U4iA - v2.02p->v2.03p - Changelog:
CHANGED: re-inserted some images that went missing in 2.02p
CHANGED: lowered requirement to stop Tuesday from stealing your phone

v2.03p not leaked yet but at least v2.02p can be installed?
There have been a lot of changes, I hope scrappy realises this and doesn't configure the mod based on the old version.
scrappy

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Just played the update and now I see there is a new version that fundamentally changes the game? :HideThePain:
And am I really the only one who liked the unqiue features of the game? Kinda bummed they were removed.
That makes two of us...
With the Ep2.02p update I guess I hoped that Drifty would implement a 'story' gameplay as was done by Faerin in Mystwood Manor.
A normal gamemode as was initially intended by the dev and a AVN-mode for people who don't like that kind of hustle.
1706722187766.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That makes two of us...
With the Ep2.02p update I guess I hoped that Drifty would implement a 'story' gameplay as was done by Faerin in Mystwood Manor.
A normal gamemode as was initially intended by the dev and a AVN-mode for people who don't like that kind of hustle.
View attachment 3312703
Hmm... I'm confused then. Doesn't this have different modes? That's exactly what the dev notes says anyways.

Drifty
Creating Adult Games

u4ia is more like a game than Leap of Faith, and will consist of three types of 'modes'. Each chapter will consist of all these three modes at different stages of the episode.

1. Path mode
In path mode, you choose your path through the current scene. Different events take place as you move forward through the scene. In short, moving from 'A' to 'B' (or 'start' to 'finish' depending on the scene), you choose your path along the way, and who to interact with. They play out like a normal visual novel but are designed to give you great choice in who to spend time with or what to do. Meaning, exiting a path mode will differ greatly depending on your choices. Due to this, it's impossible to see all content in one or two playthroughs.

2. Free roam
In free roam, you can move around as much as you like until you've completed one or several required tasks, or the time runs out. Do note that "time runs out" doesn't mean you have to be fast (in real-time), but there's a certain amount of things you can do before something happens, giving you a chance to plan things out.

3. Story mode
In the story mode parts, you experience the story first and foremost. This is the same as you did in Leap of Faith with conversations, story reveals, cutscenes, etc. Story mode has fewer choices, but does differ depending on your earlier choices.
When finishing a path mode event, or a free roam, you can save it with the choices you just used to play through it. That means you can re-play the story at a later time in full story mode with your earlier choices intact. A 'create your own story' of sorts.There are 12 girls in the story. Four of them are important, four less important, and four of them, well, without revealing too much, you will have to choose at some point.

For u4ia I wanted to give you the freedom to choose perks that will customize your gameplay. These talent points (or perks) will allow you to tone down things you aren't interested in, or bring more focus to the things you are interested in.

This way, if you play the game several times for different outcomes, the actual game will feel more different. And even if you only play it once, you can still shape the Main Character or game to your liking. It also gives me the freedom to design different variations of the scenes.

u4ia is still very much a story-based game, but I want to include elements that make it more of a game rather than a kinetic story.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
U4ia-EP2.03p
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
yeah I mean I hate free roams but I used to use them to avoid certain girls routes

will the game put in new ways to avoid girls routes or do I just avoid being romantic when I talk to them now

now I have to figure out this game all over again
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That's a damn good question. I rolled my mouse wheel back to avoid the entire sixth floor I'm not a fond of thieving bitches who prank the MC or throw dildos in the back of his head.

I avoided them at the beach as well.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
That's a damn good question. I rolled my mouse wheel back to avoid the entire sixth floor I'm not a fond of thieving bitches who prank the MC or throw dildos in the back of his head.

I avoided them at the beach as well.

you should see what a collection Vidal has collected over the years.:whistle:

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes