Feb 8, 2021
Russian translate -
PC + Android (rus + eng):
u4ia_0001.png

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How does magic cloth-changing Teagan this get pass QA not just once with 2.01 but also with 2.02 and 2.03?

View attachment 3335375
View attachment 3335376
Speaking of things slipping pass QA, has anybody noticed the following?
  • The crossover scene count gets reset after lunch, so even if you have done both scenes, only the afternoon one counts. This materially affects the bonus pay at the end of the shift.
  • The whole Jane sequence doesn't increment the timer count, not that it matters too much at this point anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OFC my beloved Teagan is the best and Sea , but simply for me the bikini if you talk to her at the docks and the other if you go to gina . hoping you stay away of her even what I did until now did not give me (Romance heart with her) :cry::cry: just flirting lips :devilish:
i have 3 paths and teagan is 1 of those.

question for all besides kaz: is that volleyball anywhere? only place it's possible to be is showers but i went there always when samantha was there.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in the 2nd free roam on the beach before find tuesday
u4ia_0083.png u4ia_0084.png u4ia_0085.png u4ia_0086.png u4ia_0087.png u4ia_0088.png

u4ia_0087a.png
and you still do not know/tell why I do not have romance heart for teagan or sea

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well maybe i do 1 play more at some point before next update and check if that volleyball match is worth of those damn free roams.

kaz: can't check my stats since no save early enuf. maybe you did bad or cece took that heart. :p

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well maybe i do 1 play more at some point before next update and check if that volleyball match is worth of those damn free roams.

kaz: can't check my stats since no save early enuf. maybe you did bad or cece took that heart. :p
OK , I will Not show you what happen in the volly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u4ia_0089.png
but I get it for both Paige and Geneva without any reason

AND NOW
u4ia_0090.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
paige happens on all paths (even paige path most likely).

lin being agry to mc is just temporary thing. paths are too interwened so mc might end up fucking teagan on sunny path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but what about Geneva , for just one sex scene to be LI and have romance heart ??!!! :unsure::unsure:
can start her path too, anita too is interested on mc even if he didn't fuck mc. basically every1 is interested on mc on all paths.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Speaking of things slipping pass QA, has anybody noticed the following?
  • The crossover scene count gets reset after lunch, so even if you have done both scenes, only the afternoon one counts. This materially affects the bonus pay at the end of the shift.
  • The whole Jane sequence doesn't increment the timer count, not that it matters too much at this point anymore.
And there're more.
  • If Tuesday stole money from you, you don't get paid for the day's work.
  • You can find the jet ski key as many times as you want, with or without Celeste.

and you still do not know/tell why I do not have romance heart for teagan or sea
Because there isn't any in the game yet.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with old system there would been less time to do free roams and trailer would be uncleaned way longer.

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wonderfull................but how can I move on the beach whit those pink arrow, 'cause do not working
Pink??? Seriously buy new display or graphic card or both unless you are color blind.

arrow keys work too.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wonderfull................but how can I move on the beach whit those pink arrow, 'cause do not working
You move only with the green arrows in the lower left , the pink arrows in the top left corner is just indication that there is free roam here but not to move.:cool:
u4ia_0083b.png

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ah, ok, so I have anoter problem because I don't have the 4 green arrow un my screen, maybe a bug
if you have the pink and do not have the green that is strange , did you have it in the early in the game to clean the place .
and if you do not have it from the beginning , you have a problem , if you have it but not on the beach try open earlier save.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm starting the game for the first time, but I've read the changelog and I think I'm late to the party and on "easy mode" :LOL:
I only have four stats that change very little, apart from drinking at the start, and the free roams seem endless unless I follow the instructions to complete them (no time limit).
Although the gameplay is very nerfed, Drifty's characteristic humour makes it a lot of fun to read.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes