Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So if Cece is going to appear in this will the dev make it so that some other girls ending in LoF is "canon"?
Because it's not like she can appear and not talk about what she's been up to.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So if Cece is going to appear in this will the dev make it so that some other girls ending in LoF is "canon"?
I really don't think Cece was meant to be the be all end all canon ending in LoF. Not sure who was the canon ending though. I have no reason to believe this, except the fact that after my Linda ending, Cece hopped on a bus and took off to help other people. Apparently she does that in all the endings other than her's.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really don't think Cece was meant to be the be all end all canon ending in LoF. Not sure who was the canon ending though. I have no reason to believe this, except the fact that after my Linda ending, Cece hopped on a bus and took off to help other people. Apparently she does that in all the endings other than her's.
Thats what I mean bro I don't want her appearance here to ruin her ending in LoF. I won't play any other girls' path in that but hers.

I feel like crap when a dev tells me the ending I chose is invalid.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thats what I mean bro I don't want her appearance here to ruin her ending in LoF. I won't play any other girls' path in that but hers.

It happens, bro. I felt from the start the Cece was just the plot device of the story. I was always a Linda fan.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... any girl who moves into a male appartment with her sister is a plot device. That is some far and wide stretched suspension of all belief.
I felt from the start the Cece was just the plot device of the story
Or the perfect timing of MC and the bus stop.
Or the perfect timing of MC and the bully of MC whom she obliterates effortlessly.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just feel if a dev wants a canon ending than do that and make it a kinetic story.
I'm not saying DriftyGames made an oopsie by making Cece an LI, but for me, she always just felt like she was the plot device. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Cece was always supposed to get on that bus at the end and the Cece ending was an alternate ending. Maybe Drifty could shed some light on it for us.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A lot of women are plot devices in the lives of men - Obama and Michelle - she was the powerful lawyer boss of him and he a lowly intern punching way over his politics infested head .. look at them now.
or me, she always just felt like she was the plot device. I could be wrong
Now you are just quoting scripture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let by gones be by gones ... Cece is off with her beau, whomever it is, while you are now head over heels deep into a lot of gorgeous fantastic girls who need you now more than ever to save them from the bad kidnapping drug infested facility from the island.
forget about them
1725560778710.png
Pull your big boy pants up and go fight for the sweethearts in this game!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cece can be just visitor like others, we'll see.

no canon ending (although many players headcanon is cece's ending), on all other endings she moves to unknown place. her coming to hotel might be from those non-cece paths.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
According to the cameo they have in Artemis, the canonical ending seems to be with Lexy the pop singer (sorry, I haven't played LoF).

John972

Apr 24, 2018

What if Cece's appearance in u4ia predates the start of the LoF timeline? (although Sea in u4ia seems have backstory tied to earlier events in LoF)

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes