bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
ps: U4iA releases are 3-4 times bigger than the initial chapters of LoF.
no hate but the game design hides like all the content, replaying this to see the other content is a chore with the annoying gameplay.

stick to your strengths, im just here for the story... and bungee jumpin scenes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no hate but the game design hides like all the content, replaying this to see the other content is a chore with the annoying gameplay.

stick to your strengths, im just here for the story... and bungee jumpin scenes
most can be gotten on 1 play currently, only specific scenes req replaying.

Reactions: Schattenlust

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
most can be gotten on 1 play currently, only specific scenes req replaying.
the major story plays pretty much the same and some content can be unlocked with 1 playthrough but not all, but you miss ALOT of minor scenes with different girls and lewd scenes depending on your choices, so i disagree with your comment

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
the major story plays pretty much the same and some content can be unlocked with 1 playthrough but not all, but you miss ALOT of minor scenes with different girls and lewd scenes depending on your choices, so i disagree with your comment
I mean, you only got the minor scenes / naughty bits with one path at a time in LoF, but that's still one of the most talked-about games on here. That doesn't mean that there's nothing to improve, but this doesn't seem to make sense by way of comparison.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i know that misses sex with those girls on boat and that random girl outside of club and teagan too (although i think it's better to do it at proper place) depending what choices made.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Why always say NO?! give me hope, I am eagerly waiting for Teagan and Sea My Beloved Girls, and YOU said may be CeCe 2.
This game usually receives annual updates. It’s better to take a break and come back in February to get the latest one. The anxiety of waiting for a new episode only raises our expectations, which often end up turning into disappointment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why always say NO?! give me hope, I am eagerly waiting for Teagan and Sea My Beloved Girls, and YOU said may be CeCe 2.
you know as well as me that drifty doesn't make fast updates so there might come update put this year. cece was teased by others with lingerie pic but it won't be canon cece where you and her got married (before she left you).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you know as well as me that drifty doesn't make fast updates so there might come update put this year. cece was teased by others with lingerie pic but it won't be canon cece where you and her got married (before she left you).
HeartBreaker :WeSmart: :cry::sleep:

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
Hi guys, I started the game yesterday, I arrived at the beach party. I've got the jet ski key, etc. but I can't get a beer and I can't find the sunscreen. Is this normal because I've missed something or am I just blind?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I started the game yesterday, I arrived at the beach party. I've got the jet ski key, etc. but I can't get a beer and I can't find the sunscreen. Is this normal because I've missed something or am I just blind?
when in middle screen click that guy there to end free roam to get beers and sunscreen (usable only if that asian girl gave you job not her boss).

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
when in middle screen click that guy there to end free roam to get beers and sunscreen (usable only if that asian girl gave you job not her boss).
even if I've already ended once? Because when I talk to the guy again, they talk about lobster :ROFLMAO:

edit: I tried and they're just going to play volleyball and it goes into the night right after. I tried to come back to find the items, but I got nothing. I must be missing something. I don't want to move on because I'm missing out on some story lol

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even if I've already ended once? Because when I talk to the guy again, they talk about lobster :ROFLMAO:

edit: I tried and they're just going to play volleyball and it goes into the night right after. I tried to come back to find the items, but I got nothing. I must be missing something. I don't want to move on because I'm missing out on some story lol
need to do that after 1st free roam after talking with all girls and women. 2nd free roam is when you deliver beer etc to them.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Just A tip on saves and play thrus. There is 3 rows of saves on a page so I 3 play thrus at same time one on each row.Play one so far and then go back to one of the other 2. I know there is no save descriptions but just make a name for each of you're play thrus and write down some where and don't loose it between updates. Mine is on post a note at bottom of one of my monitors.That way you don't have to start over. I'd like it if there was 6 rows of save especially in Drifty games.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes