3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
.4 version is out probably should drop the abandoned flag.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
ok so in the prologue if you go through the cabin or whatever and out the back, then up and to the right there is a locked chest. anyone know whats going on with that chest? if I cant have whats inside I want whats inside....

• Angry
Reactions: myuhinny

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ok so in the prologue if you go through the cabin or whatever and out the back, then up and to the right there is a locked chest. anyone know whats going on with that chest? if I cant have whats inside I want whats inside....
My thoughts on the chest is that its a leftlover from debugging mode or from a test version that the dev never bothered to remove. Or had planned to include it but changed his mind, removed the key-giver but didn't bother with the chest.

I did a prologue run where i opted to kill the mercs and none of them had a key, none of the crates, briefcases, chests, lockers or anything openable had it. So its an oversight in one way or another.

He did change the starting health after all so he was tinkering with the prologue's difficulty, must have being doing test runs. Test runs are easier done if you place a stash of consumables.

It may be an easter-egg, perhaps a secret section having the key but either way the game later on doen't require the content, you won't be having any sort of combat-issues if you hold onto the flashbangs and the 1 med kit you find. So its not really important.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ubiquiteer v0.6.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.02.201 (fix)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hm.... i kinda like the start with that spy/assassin setting give the mc (which is glagly a female^^) a new vibe since most fmc are most of the time "just" average or business women (or police which comes close to this here i guess)
the protagonist looks nice. not amazing but nice. she has a face i like, hair which don't look ridicolous, and great big tits. beside that she is a tad too muscular and thin leg wise. - at least for my taste.
the render/graphic is solid. nothing great but its ok and it the above 50% of other adult games - but not in the top 30% i would say. but again its solid and therefore totally fine!

the city layout is not too complex which is nice but you nearly can't do anything beside working for a headless motel-boss. the story seems to have potential with the - again - assassin theme and to sabotage things and kill targets. the underground boss as a connection seems interesting too and that you can get feedback if you increase or decrease their liking about you. (even this happens quite quickly and the effects seem to happen more on the long run)

i really like you can get corrupted and that there is an old horny pervert, she doesn't want to interact with (at first ;) ) but the corruption level for just a handjob seems rather high especially since it seems you can't do much to gain corruption atm.

i am all for curvy women with a strong will and corrupting old guys. but atm the game seems too empty and too slow in progression. maybe i am wrong tho.

Reactions: Cicica and smbot

smbot

Jan 27, 2020
I like MC, her face is pretty, her body is great with all that muscles but sexy. Corruption well implemented. I hope to see more content.

Reactions: Pogo123

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
It has potential...will be interesting to see what direction it goes. Also what exactly are the lewd scenes? I haven't seen any of them yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I really feel like I'm missing something as there is no clear Quest system or way to track progress (or what that progress should be!) for NPCs. I like the art, teh combat game play, the over all concept but the narrative and side quests leave me scratching my head. Grinding is easy, but I can't figure out the point. Even an overall game concept if not a full walkthrough is needed.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes