3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
+ since nopy stopped as a download sites the other three are shit... always warning and stuff to click away. miss nopy...
You can report the OP to have the Nopy link removed. (After clicking Report, use the "Other" option and type that the link is dead in the text area provided.) You could always also include a request for other mirrors; IMO FilesFM is actually quite good, and Mega would be nice to include as well, although people's limits do cap with that one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OMG NOOOOO why is this game abandoned? WHY... waited for updates like the idea of a hot curvy blond spy. also hoped to see kinky old men content....

does anyone know why? what happened?
Not sure if this one really ever had a chance to go beyond the current version. If you look at the LoversLab link on the OP, you can see that the last post for the game there was January of this year. I also can't find anything beyond what's here when searching online — no posts on various forums by anyone calling themselves "Decivilized Subhuman" or for games called Ubiquiteer. Just more of the same thing that's already here on F95.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Decivilized Subhuman
Now I wonder why it didn't go forward.
I've never seen so much meaningless and long dialogue and missing the end of the dialogue, I kept trying to decipher what the characters wanted to say to the protagonist, it was like headless. How horrible.:WaitWhat:

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah the premise is good with this one. If it ever continues I definitely like the MC and think a spy type game with combat (if improved beyond what we see so far) could be fun. There is so little content and the content that’s here is rough so I don’t see a point in criticizing it in detail. Hope the creator comes back and makes more though, curious to see where the story goes next.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ubiquiteer [0.6.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (591 MB/ 111 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angangan

Oct 23, 2020
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes