3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rax0045

Oct 16, 2020
is there any trick to get corruption and exhibitionism faster?
hay algun truco para conseguir corrupcion y exhibicionismo mas rapido?
well you can do the sheldon side task for the drug & instead of fighting just give up. it will give 15 exhibtionism &18 corruption & a gang bang scene

Reactions: prosmoker1
Jul 21, 2019
is this developer had abandoned this project of games? i never heard the news yet from him continuing on this work. can somebody tell me if he is still doing until now, its 2021 in this year and already been in February

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
to get corruption faster take off your underware. but this is to dam grindy, you have to get to 40.. yeah not going to happend as that would take a couple of hours of same task just going to the inn and sleeping. before you go to the bar.
but game has a promissing start but lower the req please.as its just to grindy as it is now.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Is there any anal sex content yet? Also, I don't know if there is still stuff I haven't discovered, a scene list would be nice.

Mozak™

Apr 13, 2019
Hm.... i kinda like the start with that spy/assassin setting give the mc (which is glagly a female^^) a new vibe since most fmc are most of the time "just" average or business women (or police which comes close to this here i guess)
the protagonist looks nice. not amazing but nice. she has a face i like, hair which don't look ridicolous, and great big tits. beside that she is a tad too muscular and thin leg wise. - at least for my taste.
the render/graphic is solid. nothing great but its ok and it the above 50% of other adult games - but not in the top 30% i would say. but again its solid and therefore totally fine!

the city layout is not too complex which is nice but you nearly can't do anything beside working for a headless motel-boss. the story seems to have potential with the - again - assassin theme and to sabotage things and kill targets. the underground boss as a connection seems interesting too and that you can get feedback if you increase or decrease their liking about you. (even this happens quite quickly and the effects seem to happen more on the long run)

i really like you can get corrupted and that there is an old horny pervert, she doesn't want to interact with (at first ;) ) but the corruption level for just a handjob seems rather high especially since it seems you can't do much to gain corruption atm.

i am all for curvy women with a strong will and corrupting old guys. but atm the game seems too empty and too slow in progression. maybe i am wrong tho.

How to get a corruption points?

microskills

Apr 30, 2018
Hm.... i kinda like the start with that spy/assassin setting give the mc (which is glagly a female^^) a new vibe since most fmc are most of the time "just" average or business women (or police which comes close to this here i guess)
the protagonist looks nice. not amazing but nice. she has a face i like, hair which don't look ridicolous, and great big tits. beside that she is a tad too muscular and thin leg wise. - at least for my taste.
the render/graphic is solid. nothing great but its ok and it the above 50% of other adult games - but not in the top 30% i would say. but again its solid and therefore totally fine!

the city layout is not too complex which is nice but you nearly can't do anything beside working for a headless motel-boss. the story seems to have potential with the - again - assassin theme and to sabotage things and kill targets. the underground boss as a connection seems interesting too and that you can get feedback if you increase or decrease their liking about you. (even this happens quite quickly and the effects seem to happen more on the long run)

i really like you can get corrupted and that there is an old horny pervert, she doesn't want to interact with (at first ;) ) but the corruption level for just a handjob seems rather high especially since it seems you can't do much to gain corruption atm.

i am all for curvy women with a strong will and corrupting old guys. but atm the game seems too empty and too slow in progression. maybe i am wrong tho.
como aumento la corrupcion? y el exhibicionismo?
How did corruption increase? and exhibitionism?
To get Exhibitionism up from what I tried out, you have to remove your underwear and then trigger lewd events based on it.
In the beginning the only way I've found is to do part-time job at the building with the "Inn" sign.

The game's (so far) plot I think is a lot better than most 3dcg rpgmaker mv shovelware.
Just the fact we get to play as an action oriented character is a +.
Although there's not a lot of content as of right now and if little there is, it's not of top notch quality.
Not sure either if moving to RPGMaker was a better choice, since sure RPGMaker got a lot of baked in features, but they're very basic.
Renpy with a bit of tinkering can create some really nifty stuff (KoD comes to mind).

Reactions: Pogo123

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
To get Exhibitionism up from what I tried out, you have to remove your underwear and then trigger lewd events based on it.
In the beginning the only way I've found is to do part-time job at the building with the "Inn" sign.

The game's (so far) plot I think is a lot better than most 3dcg rpgmaker mv shovelware.
Just the fact we get to play as an action oriented character is a +.
Although there's not a lot of content as of right now and if little there is, it's not of top notch quality.
Not sure either if moving to RPGMaker was a better choice, since sure RPGMaker got a lot of baked in features, but they're very basic.
Renpy with a bit of tinkering can create some really nifty stuff (KoD comes to mind).
how to remove underwear? i dont see any event to remove underwear.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
This game has so much potential, it reminds me of The Hunter and Second Class. It has good and sexy character designs, interesting premise, a simple game design, the cycle is just day and night, the map is not needlessly big that would overwhelm the player, the dialogue is not too much either which is a huge plus, and you can skip most of the story stuff, the game allows you to do that which is neat. the only downside is the sex, this is a sex (hentai) game and it's really, really grindy and boring to get to the sex scenes in this game. in order to get your corruption and exhibition level rise, it takes too much time.

Everything else in this game is really streamlined, why not the sex scenes?

In the end I really enjoyed what this game had to offer so far, the only thing I wish, is that it makes the sex scenes easier to get, like after working in the inn for the third time, something happens not after the seventh time he just puts his hand on Alice's shoulder.

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
I Enjoyed the game and found it fun, was not difficult to corrupt her, just a little repetitive to do so. Well made, good story, but unlike other rpg games no animation once you reach the sex scenes, live animation would be a nice reward for all the effort to reach that point, animated picture scenes are hallmark for games like this. Other than that minor disappointment, very well done and really good story thanks

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
OMG NOOOOO why is this game abandoned? WHY... waited for updates like the idea of a hot curvy blond spy. also hoped to see kinky old men content....

does anyone know why? what happened?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
+ since nopy stopped as a download sites the other three are shit... always warning and stuff to click away. miss nopy...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes