VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
and so? it's still size of actual motorbike.
Thought you meant big as in popular.
Anyway, everything's bigger in Texas.

and PS...
Yankee's come from New England, and most Southerners and Texans (diffrent things) would be ofended if called a Yankee. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ThorinKing

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, after seeing the tongue lashing Grif1001 gave a certain pain in the ass member in another thread, I came to check out his game.

But I have questions. lol How many LIs at present and will any of the future tags be avoidable?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, after seeing the tongue lashing Grif1001 gave a certain pain in the ass member in another thread, I came to check out his game.

But I have questions. lol How many LIs at present and will any of the future tags be avoidable?
I assume most LIs are included on the banner picture in the OP but I could be wrong

Reactions: Dark Silence

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, there's a lot. Are we able to pick and choose which girl we want? Or is there a main LI?
again, I'd assume you will have a choice, just as you did with the two women in the first version, you had the option not to fuck them if you didn't want to, I don't see that changing in the future, but the dev can confirm for sure

Reactions: Dark Silence

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
again, I'd assume you will have a choice, just as you did with the two women in the first version, you had the option not to fuck them if you didn't want to, I don't see that changing in the future, but the dev can confirm for sure
If the main LI isn't the black girl, I guess I'm goin to be cheatin. Can we break up with the main LI?
OK Guys... Here's the break down!

* UC8 has 3(really 4, but keep reading to learn about the 4th) types of female characters. NFC's (non-fuckable chatacters) LI's (love interests) and SC's (side chicks).

* KINLEY IS AN NFC!!! KINLEY'S MINOR FRIENDS (like Jayme Harrison) ARE NFC'S!!!

* What seperates an LI from an SC... an SC does not have a game end route. Each of the LI's will have a "happily ever after" ending (every story has a happily ever after if you stop the story at the right place.) :ROFLMAO:

* There will be 5 main LI options, each with her own route. The LI's are, Joanna Harrison, Amber Hardy, Rachel Parks, Lesley Timms, and Erin Anderson (Yes Kaz, Erin IS an LI) Some LI's will have multiple end routes. All Li's have meet-cutes in Chapter 1. Optional SC's may continue to be introduced throughout the game.

* In adition to the 5 LI options, there will also be 2 additional PLI's (potential love interests) These 2 are more story centrick than the other LI's and will be a large part of the game regardles of your status being one of romantic love or frien/family love. These 2 are Kayla Hill and Tina Marie Kelley (Tinker/Tink). How will this work???

* There will be no incest in the game, however, at one point Kayla's paternity will be called into question. At that time you will have 2 options... 1) Take a DNA test. (possible LI route) 2) Refuse the test because you love Kayla and she's your daughter no matter what any test says. (no LI route) If you chose the first option, when the test comes back, the player will get to choose the result. A= She's not your daughter and LI route opens. B= She is your daughter and there is no LI route. No matter which you choose, Kayla will remain in your life either as your daughter, or as something more.

* Tink is like a sister to the MC. They have a bond that was forged in the military/covert ops. MC saved Tink's life. At one point there will be an option to begin down the path of changing this friendship into a romantic relationship. If you pursue this there will be a game end route.

* There will be a choice point. Once you reach the choice point and choose a specific LI's route, She will be your only focus and you will not be able to cheat on her with another LI. There will still be SC's but cheating will run the risk of being discovered.

* There is one more type of female character in the game. I am calling her the TC (trigger character) and for now, I'm not telling you who she is. If you don't pursue any of the main LI's and you do specific things with specific SC's, then at one point the TC, who is one of the SC's, will bring up the idea of "sharing" If you did everything else right and respond correctly during this conversation it will unlock an ending where 5 SC's become your harem.

* As Elduriel mentioned with the Prolouge, both of the SC's were optional. Theoretically, if I do it as planned and don't screw up somewhere along the way, once it's finished you should be able to play the game and actually never sleep with anyone at all. There will be a solo ending, and it won't be depressing or anything.

So, if you've been counting, there will be at least 10 various endings (probably closer to 13) I am hoping that this will give the game a good replay value.

Hope this clears things up for you...

**Edit** Sorry I missed this. I explained the Future tags in an earlier post here. My focus is the story. Think of the game, and the various tag options as a Rail way line. The story is the main track. It has a begining and an end. Along the way there will be numerous stops that you can get off at or not as you choose. Hope that helps.

Here's a quick screen grab of what I'm working on at the moment...
1706669845814.png

Everyone's got to live somewhere...

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
* There will be 5 main LI options, each with her own route. The LI's are, Joanna Harrison, Amber Hardy, Rachel Parks, Lesley Timms, and Erin Anderson (Yes Kaz, Erin IS an LI) Some LI's will have multiple end routes. All Li's have meet-cutes in Chapter 1. Optional SC's may continue to be introduced throughout the game.
OH , I love this game from the start BUT now I love this game much more than the beginning :love: :love: , thank you very much.:love::love:

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes