VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.0.4] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
:cry::cry::cry: Poppy has a BF :mad::devilish: :cry::sleep: , know no harem but I always play for them all , so 1st play for my beloved Erin , 2nd play for Mina , 3rd play for Poppy. OK may be her BF have a car accident ;)
man, I was also kinda partial to her looks, would have wanted to smash if it was an option :(

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I posted this to Kaz privately a bit ago, but I will post it for everyone since he isn't the only one who seems to feel this way...

Poppy is the most innocent of the girls that work at UC8. In the MC's mind, he will begin to care for her and look at her similar to the way he does Kinley. That she must be kept safe and protected.

Although Poppy is an adult, she is still 16 years younger than the MC and is very innocent and gets embarased easily. She is not sexually experianced and is barely even sexually awakened.

Her boyfriend, Glenn, is the first boyfriend she's ever had. The entire purpose of Glenn's exsistance is to make the player hate him and wish he was dead. It's a tension element.

As the MC, you will get the chance to guide and mentor her away from her jerk of a boyfriend and help her to begin to see herself as worthy of love and of being treated as such.

You will get to spend time with her and love her as a person and a friend, but she is too special.

Loving Poppy is like loving the sunset... It's beauty and wonder all rolled together. It can make you smile and cry at the same time. It's never quite what you expect it to be, but yet it is somehow always more than you expected. It's exceptionally personal and intimate, yet imposible to hold and keep. You could sooner own the sunset than to have Poppy as an LI.

The best thing about Poppy not being an LI though, is that she will have a very beautiful, meaningful, and memorable story no matter what other girl(s) you choose to pursue.

Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salek

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Her boyfriend, Glenn, is the first boyfriend she's ever had. The entire purpose of Glenn's exsistance is to make the player hate him and wish he was dead. It's a tension element.
If that's the case, can we beat Glenn's ass at some point? :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

fair enough... for the record I'm also not a native speaker
Maybe you're just older and more experienced. Seems like a lot of these guys on here are young and have no experience.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I posted this to Kaz privately a bit ago, but I will post it for everyone since he isn't the only one who seems to feel this way...

Poppy is the most innocent of the girls that work at UC8. In the MC's mind, he will begin to care for her and look at her similar to the way he does Kinley. That she must be kept safe and protected.

Although Poppy is an adult, she is still 16 years younger than the MC and is very innocent and gets embarased easily. She is not sexually experianced and is barely even sexually awakened.

As the MC, you will get the chance to guide and mentor her away from her jerk of a boyfriend and help her to begin to see herself as worthy of love and of being treated as such.

You will get to spend time with her and love her as a person and a friend, but she is too special.

Loving Poppy is like loving the sunset... It's beauty and wonder all rolled together. It can make you smile and cry at the same time. It's never quite what you expect it to be, but yet it is somehow always more than you expected. It's exceptionally personal and intimate, yet imposible to hold and keep. You could sooner own the sunset than to have Poppy as an LI.

The best thing about Poppy not being an LI though, is that she will have a very beautiful, meaningful, and memorable story no matter what other girl(s) you choose to pursue.

Hope this helps.
This just makes me want to pursue her even more dude, don't do this, my white knight tendencies are kicking in :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe you're just older and more experienced. Seems like a lot of these guys on here are young and have no experience.
well I'm definitely old (I think?)... Almost hitting 40 so it depends on your definition what counts old for you

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This just makes me want to pursue her even more dude, don't do this, my white knight tendencies are kicking in :ROFLMAO:
may be you are new in this thread So , the main rule here is to stay away from Erin , Mina and Poppy cause they are mine OR ELSE ? :devilish::mad: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes