4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Reactions: Grif1001

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah. High BP is the least of my worries. I have a table full of meds and chemo every 2 weeks. It's a wonderful life though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
My ol'lady says I will because if I don't, she'll come to Hell and take me home and then kick my ass. So, yeah. If anybody could do that, it'd be her. Not goin to put it to the test. :ROFLMAO:
:love::love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Happy early bday, bro.

Yeah. High BP is the least of my worries. I have a table full of meds and chemo every 2 weeks. It's a wonderful life though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

:devilish: :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the like was for the happy birthday, not for the chemo... Cancer sucks! Didn't have to have chemo myself but had surgery followed by hormone treatments and 8 weeks of daily intensive radiation thearapy.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I do. She's a tiny but fiery tomboy and to think we grew up as friends only. We've known each other since kindergarten. I never once looked at her any other way until I got divorced and my daughter and I moved back to my hometown.
Great story... I think theres a game in ther somewhere! ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
the like was for the happy birthday, not for the chemo... Cancer sucks! Didn't have to have chemo myself but had surgery followed by hormone treatments and 8 weeks of daily intensive radiation thearapy.
I figured, bro. It does suck and sorry you had to go through that shit.

Great story... I think theres a game in ther somewhere! ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If there is, make it. :p

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes