VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
really love this game so far. the older daughter is a knock out, though i wouldn't mind her getting rid of the side skinhead haircut. really not a fan of girls with that hairstyle which is all too common in VNs. can't wait to see how the new employees at the cinema react to meeting their new manager. especially the girl that rages on mc for daring to park in her spot. not knowing, that it is her new boss she's bitching out..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't wait to see how the new employees at the cinema react to meeting their new manager. especially the girl that rages on mc for daring to park in her spot. not knowing, that it is her new boss she's bitching out..
well i can think few ways to make her accept that mc is her new boss.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
really love this game so far. the older daughter is a knock out, though i wouldn't mind her getting rid of the side skinhead haircut. really not a fan of girls with that hairstyle which is all too common in VNs. can't wait to see how the new employees at the cinema react to meeting their new manager. especially the girl that rages on mc for daring to park in her spot. not knowing, that it is her new boss she's bitching out..
Just an FYI after the next update you will see her grow her hair back out... The design in her hair is a Phoenix. She had that carved there as a statement of her mother being reborn in her as she took on the motherly role of taking care of her sister. If you remember the flashback to her mother's funeral, her hair was much more tame and on par with mainstream trends. Cutting it, was a for her, a visible reminder of her responsibility while simultaniously rebelling against that responsibility by having a non-motherly hair style. Now that the MC is helping her and has taken on a large part of that parenting role, and has also hired help to provide more support, Kayla is going to feel less burdened by responsibility and allow herself to grow and change some. This internal change will be reflected externally in her hair style evolving.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
love to see some appearances from Leap of Faith chars. how about have Maisie meet Cece at a bar, have Maisie bragging about how she cheated on her husband and failed to mention his daughter calling and her reason why. then have Cece bitch slap her into oblivion for being a cunt. i have some pretty awesome random ideas..

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Do you have a preference on cameos? I don't intend to make any of them over the top or where they just feel out of place...
foxy or christa from Little Regina would be interesting....foxy espcially if theres a soccer game in Renwick

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
As far as cameos I would just like to see some other VNs exist as movies at the cinema. Maybe fantastical ones like The Price of Power, Ataegina, and Love of Magic. Maybe Sci-Fi ones like City of Broken Dreamers and Heavy Five. Should be pretty easy to find some chick flicks in the bunch too.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
As far as cameos I would just like to see some other VNs exist as movies at the cinema. Maybe fantastical ones like The Price of Power, Ataegina, and Love of Magic. Maybe Sci-Fi ones like City of Broken Dreamers and Heavy Five. Should be pretty easy to find some chick flicks in the bunch too.
going down this rabbit hole...TRS2 would do well too

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001 and cxx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
New Dev Log on Patreon
View attachment 3828837
Accessable to the general public at the link below.
I've been in your shoes myself. Are you able to do some gig economy stuff to help you float until you can get some interviews? PM me for some leads if you are interested. I've been a freelancer since 2013 and I've always got a few things on tap that I can fall back on when times get lean.

Reactions: KrusherKev

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
New Dev Log on Patreon
View attachment 3828837
Accessable to the general public at the link below.
Yeesh, that sucks. What were the circumstances for being let go, though? (If you want to share, that is.) Did you do fuck up somewhere, were you the scapegoat for someone else's fuck-up, or was it more like downsizing (financial reasons)?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeesh, that sucks. What were the circumstances for being let go, though? (If you want to share, that is.) Did you do fuck up somewhere, were you the scapegoat for someone else's fuck-up, or was it more like downsizing (financial reasons)?
Let go by the owner via text message due to lies told to him about me by an employee who feels threatened by and inadequate to every other employee that works there. Targeted me because I was the longest employee to ever work for the owner. She claimed I cost the business money by being rude to her in front of a customer while the owner was away. Showed the owner a text message on her phone from her next door neighbor saying that as long as I worked there, he wouldn't do business with the company. So he let me go. No write ups, no warning, no actual verification of the complaint or communication with the one who sent the message. Six years of loyal service and let go in a text message.

• Sad
Reactions: KrusherKev

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
1721083094815.png

Thought y'all would enjoy this render of Kayla.
Yes, she's looking at the discord server for the game she's in. It's a 4th wall break.
No, the discord link isn't posted on the OP and it won't be. Discord access is avalible through your Patreon or Subscribe Star membership.
No I didn't post this to market memberships, This isn't even the actual finished render (which has text on it and is a reminder to the members to link their discord and join the server for behind the scenes content)I just wanted to throw a cool render out here to my F95 fans.
I know that not everyone can afford to be a paying supporter and I completely understand when that's the case.
I still love my F95 family and want to share stuff with you when I can.
You guys support me in other ways, and I can't begin to express how much it is appreciated.
Thanks for following me and my game.
Thanks for playing my game.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes