May 5, 2023
Seems this thread is a bit inactive but I needed to ask, is this game actually safe? The file description says "Telegram@quzimingyue", maybe I'm just being paranoid but that doesn't sound normal.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Seems this thread is a bit inactive but I needed to ask, is this game actually safe? The file description says "Telegram@quzimingyue", maybe I'm just being paranoid but that doesn't sound normal.
Hello there. It's been a while but afair, the game was save. BUT, this i more or less a question which filehost you use. Some of them are a little bigger then the other files. Just open all links and compare. ;)
Usually, I go with mega or workupload. You can also Download the File, the open it with the winrar app before unzipping and have a look at the folder itself. If you see something suspiciouse, delete.
This could be used at all media from the Internet and when you're in doubt, don't download it.

Southerner703

Jan 25, 2023
See other comments before but in short the person who cracked this slapped his telegram all over it. Some people said that the file automatically opens his telegram link in your browser when launched too. I pointed out before that if the game actually does that it should be considered malware since it's opening site redirects but I'm curious and going to sandbox it now to see what happens. I'll update this after.

Said update: Yeah nah sus as fuck. Virustotal shows no hits but when you run the game windows firewall immediately blocks it and asks for admin permission to allow it. The exe also registers the uploader's telegram rather than the original file name for the firewall and the front page also has a written link ON THE SPLASH SCREEN for the cracker's telegram. This is shitty as fuck straight up. I refuse to run this outside of my sandbox and suggest you do the same if you install it. Game's $8 on steam, if the choice is between paying for the game or dealing with actual possible malware and blatant e-begging I'd urge to go with the former.

Later note: The mega doesn't work and I used the pixeldrain link if anyone was curious about that. Stay safe out there kings.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Blueshift
May 5, 2023
See other comments before but in short the person who cracked this slapped his telegram all over it. Some people said that the file automatically opens his telegram link in your browser when launched too. I pointed out before that if the game actually does that it should be considered malware since it's opening site redirects but I'm curious and going to sandbox it now to see what happens. I'll update this after.

Said update: Yeah nah sus as fuck. Virustotal shows no hits but when you run the game windows firewall immediately blocks it and asks for admin permission to allow it. The exe also registers the uploader's telegram rather than the original file name for the firewall and the front page also has a written link ON THE SPLASH SCREEN for the cracker's telegram. This is shitty as fuck straight up. I refuse to run this outside of my sandbox and suggest you do the same if you install it. Game's $8 on steam, if the choice is between paying for the game or dealing with actual possible malware and blatant e-begging I'd urge to go with the former.
Well, a bit late since I already downloaded and played it, I assumed it couldn't do anything and MalwareBytes didn't detect anything, so maybe it's okay...? I hope so... I don't want my computer to get bricked...

Southerner703

Jan 25, 2023
Well, a bit late since I already downloaded and played it, I assumed it couldn't do anything and MalwareBytes didn't detect anything, so maybe it's okay...? I hope so... I don't want my computer to get bricked...
You're probably fine. If it was going to brick it would have. I personally always run a bat file I made in the root folder of anything I download from here that firewalls every file in it just in case it wants to access my internet for something. You'd be shocked how many times you can see a cracked game using small amounts of internet just by running it alongside task manager.

May 5, 2023
You're probably fine. If it was going to brick it would have. I personally always run a bat file I made in the root folder of anything I download from here that firewalls every file in it just in case it wants to access my internet for something. You'd be shocked how many times you can see a cracked game using small amounts of internet just by running it alongside task manager.
I'm going to sound silly here but a BAT file? What exactly is that and how do you put it in there? I'm tech savvy since I grew up with computers and electronics and a gamer at heart but only enough to fix smaller problems, I don't know the inner workings of a computer fully.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I'm going to sound silly here but a BAT file? What exactly is that and how do you put it in there? I'm tech savvy since I grew up with computers and electronics and a gamer at heart but only enough to fix smaller problems, I don't know the inner workings of a computer fully.
.bat is the extension for a batch file. It's most common use is to run multiple applications at the same time or an application with a series of conditions (called arguments) without having to type them out in a command window.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes