• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
Antivirus said this game was infected.

Everyone's saying it's a false positive but still any way to get that fixed somehow?

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Character design mediocre.. for this type of game. They could've at least gave her a rabbit tail if she already has rabbit ears. Even better if she was 80% furry or had fur up to her thighs and elbows. :sleep:
She's not an original character, she's from touhou

Andromadus

Mar 14, 2021
guys art is god tier but his attempts at games have been pretty lackluster also not a huge fan of the person who cracked this one forcing his telegram in but it is what it is. good for the gallery thats it

Reactions: Southerner703

Southerner703

Jan 25, 2023
It's a little awkward that injecting autorun programs into these files is acceptable and much more so that people are calling it "false positives." I'd call any software that forces my web browser to open a link to anything, let alone a messaging/communications site, malware. Never seen it before as a lurker and wanted to point that out since I've seen a bunch of posts here and never something so shady in any of them.

suffering3919

Jul 16, 2023
you can zoom it/out in the gallery just go redo the scene if you want to see it in zoom version (or im just dumb to not know the keys to zoom in/out)

Reactions: Runtoto
3.90 star(s) 28 Votes