• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Right now it looks like you are setting the MC up to be dominated and pushed around by both the only female human and the sex bots.

The least you could have done was have them in separate quarters or just separate beds so it's clear that *she* sleep walked to his cabin and climbed on him and not that he somehow is taking advantage of her in her sleep.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
I really like this game so far, love the hung mc, and big tiddy girls, I personally wouldn't mind even bigger dick for MC and tits for the girls, at least Aisha, love the potential with the body changing drugs, and I hope that might affect more people.
Otherwise as first release, it got my hooked, a nice and funny intro that really gives me hope for whats next

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What's the mind control in this? I don't see anything in the description or any of the comments that gives me an idea of what to expect.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
What's the mind control in this? I don't see anything in the description or any of the comments that gives me an idea of what to expect.
Please, try. If you say that tag «mind control» is not suitable, I will remove it.

- Mind control [Forcing someone to do something on their own against their will, either with powers or via drugs.]

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Please, try. If you say that tag «mind control» is not suitable, I will remove it.

- Mind control [Forcing someone to do something on their own against their will, either with powers or via drugs.]
I'm not sure what you're saying, but I have a policy of not downloading games until I'm sure I intend to play through the whole thing. That's why I always ask questions about what's in the game before I download it. Since I only care about the mind control content, I'm trying to figure out how it's implemented in the game so I can decide whether I'm going to play or not.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Incest would be great for a story. It could be a "Lost in space" kind of thing.
Just as feedback.
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.
Here's IMDB links to the sixties original show and later remakes
The plot is basically a family (the Robinsons) of a father and mother with 2 daughters and a younger son, Will Robinson, trying to reach Alpha Centauri. The phrase "Danger, Will Robinson" is from this show, when Will's robot warns of danger.
May this be useful.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes