• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cg3d

Nov 14, 2020
also I would think would be dope to have a scene gallery or just a Photogallery so after the end of an update a player can look back on scenes. Also (personal preference) have some bimbo looking women( big lips, big ass, big boobs, mainly wearing the color pink, also somewhat dumb) for the MC to have sex with. You could incorporate an alien bimbo race that the MC has to save by having sex with the bimbo queen to continue the bimbo race. Another planet could be a free use planet where sex is normal and happens everywhere. Free use planet could be what the Earth has become. Just some suggestions.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
also I would think would be dope to have a scene gallery or just a Photogallery so after the end of an update a player can look back on scenes. Also (personal preference) have some bimbo looking women( big lips, big ass, big boobs, mainly wearing the color pink, also somewhat dumb) for the MC to have sex with. You could incorporate an alien bimbo race that the MC has to save by having sex with the bimbo queen to continue the bimbo race. Another planet could be a free use planet where sex is normal and happens everywhere. Free use planet could be what the Earth has become. Just some suggestions.
Very interesting, Thank You. I'll think it over ...

Reactions: TNVL

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I am quite excited with how you are approaching game development taking in as much feedback as possible while staying true to your vision. I am hopeful for this games future, GOD SPEED!

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes