Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Feedback 17MOONKEYS
1. Great renders
2. Beautiful FMC characters in the game - Aisha & Pamela both look & behave like top tier MILFs, really looking forward to their content, Aisha's model looks god tier, can't to see Pamela's naked design
3. Barbie is cute, can't wait for her content
4. The robot guiding the MC is practical, makes scenes a bit funny ;)
5. Keep the dialogue as simple as possible, had no issues with understanding the dialogues, as long as the plot is clear to the people, should give them a good idea where the story is headed, don't stress about it too much
6. For me the USP is MILFs & Kirk :D [this is obviously subjective :love: ]
7. I don't mind kinetic novels, since this is VN to begin with not RPGM, the story is in your hands, please don't drop the ball
8. I know the sex renders look amazing, but try to have balance of story & sex renders in coming updates [33% dedicated to sex & 67% dedicated to story]

Looking forward to future updates
All the best <3
-DD69
Thanks for the detailed feedback, very interesting.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Absolutely loved this small prelude, I think this has great potential. Story seems fun and original and the renders are beautiful. (loved the hairy pussy :love: )

Keep up the great work and whatever you do stay true to your ideas don't let people's feedback stray you.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1468441

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: 17moonkeys
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1 v0.23.6b
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain's log:

excellent game
Should have patch inc. M/S to be hotter

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1468441

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: 17moonkeys
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1 v0.23.6b
Language: English

Genre:

Captain's log:

Aisha and Pamela so hot
Wow

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker. Can you please explain in detail what exactly you mean?
Perhaps this will help me become better, but in general I need an editor who is a native speaker.

To further explain: While your grammar and spelling is fine (as some others already pointed out), I felt as if your overall structure could use a little more...care.
For example:

Still, I wouldn't be bringing any of this up, hadn't you specifically asked for feedback. This VN is definetly one of the more promising 0.1 Games i have seen in this forum, going for a little humor and geeky references is always a big plus in my book. So take this Feedback with a grain of salt and feel free to completly ignore it should you disagree, it's YOUR project after all.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
To further explain: While your grammar and spelling is fine (as some others already pointed out), I felt as if your overall structure could use a little more...care.
For example:

Still, I wouldn't be bringing any of this up, hadn't you specifically asked for feedback. This VN is definetly one of the more promising 0.1 Games i have seen in this forum, going for a little humor and geeky references is always a big plus in my book. So take this Feedback with a grain of salt and feel free to completly ignore it should you disagree, it's YOUR project after all.
I really appreciate your opinion, criticism makes this game better.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes