Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree keep him nerdy, though I'd make him bigger to match the thick girls. Something like this shitty edit?
View attachment 2167946
I figure that with all the space cows, it would be good for him to become a bull. But still him, which is why I copied the hair and glasses over but left the manly jawline of the bigger one.

Nov 18, 2020
I figure that with all the space cows, it would be good for him to become a bull. But still him, which is why I copied the hair and glasses over but left the manly jawline of the bigger one.
+1. The edit that you made is more realistic. it makes sure it's the same person who grew up, yet he's a bull now ready to take on them space cows lol. The prototype 17MOONKEYS made is good too, but it just doesn't resemble the MC much.

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
looking at the preview images, it 100% seems to need the futa/trans tags. not sure if its just my end, but I don't see them anywhere. unless the "trap" tag is supposed to be there for that. but that's for effeminate looking dudes, not typically chicks with massive tits and a dick. Just thought to mention it. models look good though, will give it a whirl.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
looking at the preview images, it 100% seems to need the futa/trans tags. not sure if its just my end, but I don't see them anywhere. unless the "trap" tag is supposed to be there for that. but that's for effeminate looking dudes, not typically chicks with massive tits and a dick. Just thought to mention it. models look good though, will give it a whirl.
Added a tag, thank you!

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes