Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Like a majority of the models and environments, honestly whichever direction the MC goes as long as he's still a he, and a nerd, both slim and buff seem fine. Ivan is 11/10, comic relief characters are always enjoyable, especially when written like that. will probably continue to avoid any futadolls as it isn't really my thing (seems to be avoidable so far, so thumbs up there). the cast themselves are also enjoyable, not just their physical designs. curious to see where the story heads. Godspeed

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
17MOONKEYS Just started playing the game and really enjoying it, graphics are good, girls are sexy but do you need to dress the MC in a gay outfit? I realise at the moment he looks like a dweeb but perhaps something a little more fitting as the only living human sperm donor?

Content that I feel would be good to include would be female (not futa) ejaculation/squirting and seeing the women squirt all over the MC's face (possible urination over him).

Keep up the good work and looking forward to CH4. :p

cain7

Oct 3, 2022
Breasts in this game are two big and it's making me claustrophobic. Please remedy -> introduce part where characters get breast cancers or their backs hurt and as consequence, they need to reduce breasts

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Breasts in this game are two big and it's making me claustrophobic. Please remedy -> introduce part where characters get breast cancers or their backs hurt and as consequence, they need to reduce breasts
Why would you want to see characters getting breast cancer!!!??? Isn't there enough hurt in the world? This is supposed to be an escape from reality and maybe people who have had a brush with cancer want to forget about that side. Some of the characters have got smaller boobs.

cain7

Oct 3, 2022
Why would you want to see characters getting breast cancer!!!??? Isn't there enough hurt in the world? This is supposed to be an escape from reality and maybe people who have had a brush with cancer want to forget about that side. Some of the characters have got smaller boobs.
HunkyDunx you get claustrophobic too? 17MOONKEYS what did I say, handle your shit bruv - peoples are getting physically hurt here. Add maybe more manboobs, but not of those sumo wrestlers - because those can be quite big too.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is.. strange, funny.. idk. :HideThePain:

I don't know if I'm far in the game yet (I'm at the time the MC will go back to the ship as he ''created'' his grandma)

But so far the only real sex scene was at the very beginning of the game. Also, I didn't like this scene. Why? This is an adult game, we have a sex scene.. why don't we get the whole sex scene? we only had a moment when MC's ''grandma'' put MC's dick in her pussy, and that's it. End of sex scene, wow! very exciting sex scene!:FacePalm:

If sex scenes are supposed to look like this in this game, I think I'd better put this game aside and wish you good luck.

The MC is annoying sometimes. And he's an idiot. For example, this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if my post looks offensive, it's not my intention. So far, the game is enjoyable to play, despite a few things I mentioned. ;)

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes