david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This game is.. strange, funny.. idk. :HideThePain:
But so far the only real sex scene was at the very beginning of the game.
My exact feeling xD
I didnt play the game for a few updates (hoping it will have a decent amount of scenes before I gave it another try).
Well... I gave the new update a try and Im surprised it hasn't progressed much in that time. But this I dont mind since I know the dev said he is working full time plus Im getting the game for free - so no complains there.

But,.. still no actual sex scenes (maybe couple but you can barely call them sex scenes) - I thought MC was surrounded by sex dolls! xD And the story... it had a decent start but it just got weird and confusing real fast.

In my opinion the only decent thing going for this game right now are the models. But even then they feel like generic Daz3D models you can buy online with some morphs applied to them. No real facial expressions or creative poses - just default/bundle poses.
But I do like that the renders are very clean and have really nice lighting.

But I wish the dev all the best and I will see you guys in another year or so :)

^ take this as my honest opinion

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My exact feeling xD
I didnt play the game for a few updates (hoping it will have a decent amount of scenes before I gave it another try).
Well... I gave the new update a try and Im surprised it hasn't progressed much in that time. But this I dont mind since I know the dev said he is working full time plus Im getting the game for free - so no complains there.

But,.. still no actual sex scenes (maybe couple but you can barely call them sex scenes) - I thought MC was surrounded by sex dolls! xD And the story... it had a decent start but it just got weird and confusing real fast.

In my opinion the only decent thing going for this game right now are the models. But even then they feel like generic Daz3D models you can buy online with some morphs applied to them. No real facial expressions or creative poses - just default/bundle poses.

But I wish the dev all the best and I will see you guys in another year or so :)

Yeah, we have a sex scene with ''grandma'' at the beginning of the game. If you can call it sex.. xD Because we only have a scene where grandma puts mc's dick inside. And that's it, the end.
We also have a "sex scene" later in the game. But also.. the same as in the first scene, we don't see the full sex scene.

Honestly for the dev: please if you make sex scenes, then make them whole. don't do something like the scene with grandma and Alice (?) We want to see the whole scenes. :devilish:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Yeah, we have a sex scene with ''grandma'' at the beginning of the game. If you can call it sex.. xD Because we only have a scene where grandma puts mc's dick inside. And that's it, the end.
We also have a "sex scene" later in the game. But also.. the same as in the first scene, we don't see the full sex scene.

Honestly for the dev: please if you make sex scenes, then make them whole. don't do something like the scene with grandma and Alice (?) We want to see the whole scenes. :devilish:
Got it.

Reactions: Aeakos and Qmil679

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
My exact feeling xD

I'm with you on this.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes