Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I just tried UFO for the first time, and it is great. I love the sci-fi story, with lots of sexy characters. The political intrigue is a nice touch also. Plus, the dialog is very good, with lots of humor. I chuckled quite a few times playing it.
I also enjoy how just when you think you know how the story is going, the tables are turned on the MC.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

My opinion is keeping it as a VN, not adding sandbox elements. It much easier to manage for the developer, and more fun for the majority of players to see the story straight, without having to click all over, and see repeated scenes, on and on, until you get new content. Many great games were ruined by trying to turn it into a sandbox, so it definitely isn't needed here.

Keep up the great work! UFO looks like it will be one of the great games around here.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I just tried UFO for the first time, and it is great. I love the sci-fi story, with lots of sexy characters. The political intrigue is a nice touch also. Plus, the dialog is very good, with lots of humor. I chuckled quite a few times playing it.
I also enjoy how just when you think you know how the story is going, the tables are turned on the MC.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

My opinion is keeping it as a VN, not adding sandbox elements. It much easier to manage for the developer, and more fun for the majority of players to see the story straight, without having to click all over, and see repeated scenes, on and on, until you get new content. Many great games were ruined by trying to turn it into a sandbox, so it definitely isn't needed here.

Keep up the great work! UFO looks like it will be one of the great games around here.
Thank You!

Mantis-male

Jun 10, 2020
It was an interesting idea in the game Midnight Ride, or rather in its DLC. In it, the main character finds the characters in the capsule, which she "wakes up" and then all sorts of things happen depending on the choice!

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Any Chance we might get an NTR Route with Alice on the other Girls ? Propably not but Man that would be totally hit all my Kinks

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes