NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
sorry to be a extremist but with the heat she is packing in any kind of worll real of fucked fantasy she will steal your ladys even before she put that stuff in there ovens so there isnt a to much to say .....unless your dick is just magical your are screw
Yeah but i mean if we want that we should learn to do our own Games ;)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Yeah but i mean if we want that we should learn to do our own Games ;)
i know ....oh lord i keep saying i will try even i have the pc to do that but with all the heat this comunity have i dunno if i must and my time and skills are not for exactly that

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
When it comes to aliens, the typical formula is to just keep them humanoid and change the skin tone. If you're feeling adventurous, sometimes change the hair or a limb. How exotic you get with the anatomy is really hit and miss and depends a lot on the audience, though changing things internally seems to be fair game.

Some popular examples include from Star Wars and from Mass Effect. is a link to all the busts of a relatively popular space-themed game if you need ideas, but I imagine finding models will be the limiting factor.

Personally, I think most of the appeal with aliens comes from them being exotic. While their appearance can be a large part of that, I find that adding some detail to their behaviors / reproduction / beliefs etc. can go a long way.
LOL no wonder I remembered. It was me

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes